Hot as Hell

Dave

I spend as much time as possible in my local air conditioned American Legion post hydrating myself, but my significant other flushes me out of there now and then.. ;) ..

You got the right idea. Especially the hydrating part.

Dave

I think it was 150 in NYC today. OMG it was the worst ever. My train only managed to be 30 minutes late, not bad!!!! lol

Don't miss that commute, did it for 38 years by train and car. To Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, and Westchester.

Dave

I think it was 150 in NYC today. OMG it was the worst ever. My train only managed to be 30 minutes late, not bad!!!! lol

Don't miss that commute, did it for 38 years by train and car. To Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, and Westchester.

Dave

I can't wait till the day I'm siting on the porch of my cabin thinking I don't have to do it any more.

drink alost 2 gallons of water a day... this heat is crazy. its so funny how once deer season is over and the bitter cold sticks around for a few months i beg for summer! now that the dog days of summer are here i CAN NOT WAIT for fall!!! lol

jeez, i cant win lol

at 70 years young you drink a 1/2 gal and piss about 31 times..... and most of then in the middle of the night. It was so hot I put to repaired targets out on the range and did not shoot a arrow so far today it was just to hot. The AC is on and the yanks are playing at 1:10 pm today...

I adjust my attitude by remembering there are young Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan right now, tolerating 100+ degree temps, with full battle gear on, every day.  Some of these troops spend the whole day in a Bradley fighting vehicle where the temps can be 120+ degrees all day long.  And they have to also worry about bullets and bombs while they sweat off 10 pounds a day over there.  Once I think about that, I really feel like these temps are nothing compared to what they are dealing with.

God Bless Our Troops