Lawdwaz

The Movie "Alive"

The movie Alive is on the Outdoor Channel right now.  I rarely watch movies but the wife is working and I am horribly bored tonight so figured I'd watch it.  They just got blasted with an avalanche, damn the bad luck.

Don't spoil it for me you bastids.........I don't want to know the ending.  :)

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

13 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

The movie Alive is on the Outdoor Channel right now.  I rarely watch movies but the wife is working and I am horribly bored tonight so figured I'd watch it.  They just got blasted with an avalanche, damn the bad luck.

Don't spoil it for me you bastids.........I don't want to know the ending.  :)

lechter.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Could be part of the "Whats For Dinner" thread.:rofl:

:bad:

• Haha 2

Give it a name, apply human sentiment, and its no longer a wild animal its a Disney character.

OK its over now.   Good flick but I'm still bored.............

Please support the hunting of Mourning Dove In New York State.  For information, visit nydovehunting.weebly.com/

You do realize it's based on a true story right?  It's like saying, I'm watching a documentary on Abraham Lincoln but don't spoil it for me...I want find out for myself if he gets assassinated in the end or not.

• Like 2

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

1 minute ago, Elmo said:

You do realize it's based on a true story right?  It's like saying, I'm watching a documentary on Abraham Lincoln but don't spoil it for me...I want find out for myself if he gets assassinated in the end or not.

Yes Elmo, I did know it was a true story.  I just wanted to get to the end on my own since I watched it from the start, which I rarely do.

Didn't want any HNY'er spilling the beans........ :)

9 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Yes Elmo, I did know it was a true story.  I just wanted to get to the end on my own since I watched it from the start, which I rarely do.

Didn't want any HNY'er spilling the beans........ :)

I'm just busting your chops.

• Like 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

I'd hope so!

Wonder if all humans taste the same.  Just imagine if they taste like the food of the country they came from  :)

Edited by Storm914

1 hour ago, Storm914 said:

Wonder if all humans taste the same.  Just imagine if they taste like the food of the country they came from  :)

If a cannibal ate a clown, would he taste funny ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Saturday afternoon I was also home alone, wasn't up to doing anything outside. I decided to watch "Das Boot"

Great movie, but long! Not many movies nowadays go a full 3 hours plus!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Elmo said:

Have you seen this documentary on Lincoln?  As side of him a lot of people don't know about. 

9 hours ago, Storm914 said:

I bet Megan Fox tastes better than Rosie O'Donell. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Have you seen this documentary on Lincoln?  As side of him a lot of people don't know about. 

Didn't see the movie.  Read the book.

• Like 1

NRA Lifetime member.