Political humor

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Biden Administration's Top 10 Accomplishments Of 2023

Dec 30, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

From the border to the economy, President Biden has accomplished feats in 2023 that no one ever saw coming. With so many incredible achievements for the Biden administration this year, narrowing them down was no easy task! Here are the top ten accomplishments of the Biden administration in 2023:

Reduced obesity in America by making food unaffordable: So simple.

Cleaned up all the cocaine bags someone was leaving around the White House: Decency restored!

Kept American hostages safe from junk fees during their stay with Hamas: Not one single junk fee!

Set all-time record for people illegally streaming into the U.S.: Because he's the most popular President ever. Numbers don't lie.

Raised dementia awareness by 400%: Also, sandbag awareness.

Created record numbers of new billionaires: They're all in Ukraine, but still.

Promoted transparency by releasing several "Behind-the-Scenes" videos from Capitol staffers: Campaign promise, delivered.

Saved democracy by arresting political opponents and not allowing people to vote for anyone else: Thanks, Joe!

Set new record by spending 40% of time on vacation: Finally giving Delaware Beach the attention it so richly deserves.

Heroically stayed alive to save America from a Kamala Harris Presidency: We salute you, Mr. Biden!

What can't Biden do?? We can't wait to see what Joe has up his sleeve in 2024!

• Like 6

21 hours ago, wildcat junkie said:

IbQLxXT.jpg

VEIyFML.jpg

TqnL25V.jpg

Your posts fit your user name . Nothing But Junk !   You must live in LaLa Land !  I hear Mayor Adams is looking for places to drop off some illegals that need food and shelter . Why dont you take in 15-20 at your house on your dime. Thats if you have any money left after you pay off all your neighbors student loans . And if you have any funds left by some miracle , start filling the Strategic oil Reserve to replenish the 500 million barrels that Biden drained out of it. Oh Wait ! How are you going to do that when the same idiot shut down fracking and drilling ? maybe buy more from Russia and Venezuela and put 86,000 Americans with good paying jobs out of work ? Or maybe cut down our forests and put up Chinese Solar Panels and Wind Mills that produce less than 30 percent of what they claim ? Yea thats really smart ! Dont get me started the Carbon Credit Scam your idiot signed us up for . Skeleton Corporations run by foreign oligarchs are buying up forestland in Maine and New Hampshire to sell carbon credits to companies around the world . Im sure this is happening in NY also. This does ZERO for any of your so called scam " Climate Change "  All it does is make a pile of politically connected thieves richer and the average person poorer which is most likely the end game goal. .

I saw Piglosi being interviewed the other day praising how great of a job Biden is doing with the claim he created 15 MILLION new jobs ! What A Scam !  Do this yourself why dont you look up the graph of the US Labor Participation Rate for the last 15 years to cover even the Obama , Trump ,and Biden years in office . You will find that it slid downwards for 8  straight years with Obama while the numbers of people on welfare and food stamps soared during the same time frame. Then look at the Trump years. You would find that 5 million people climbed out of welfare and 4 million no longer needed food stamp assistance . The Participation rate climbed by 7 million . And then there was Covid and total shutdown that has now proven to have been the wrong thing to do. Thanks Fauci ! Is he one of your brilliant scientists you claim in your last meme ? Back to Piglosi's  claim of the idiot Biden created 15 million jobs . Look at the graph. On the contrary. Biden is STILL 2 million jobs short from the statistics from January 2020. He hasn't created a single job in 3 years ! Because you let people go back to work doesn't mean you CREATED the job !

Your other climate scientists are even worse ! The real scientist who had nothing to gain pointed to the real cause of " climate change " in the 60's , 70's , 80's , and early 90's . Those scientist were warning us for decades what the real cause was. Deforestation In The World Most Sensitive Forests Of The World . The Amazon and Congo Rain Forests that take in 65 percent of carbon out of the air ! I could post 50 links to their studies and warnings . If you keep cutting them down , the more carbon stays in the atmosphere .They had it right until your hero Al Gore shut them up . Now he is making 100's of millions selling useless carbon credits while cutting down thousands and thousands of acres of rain forests mining Cobalt and Lithium . Hows that frozen battery car working for you ? like the thousands of stranded cars last week ?

Im going to end this rant with one last note . I refuse to lower myself to a fools level to prove to them how foolish they are. I would be a fool thinking I could educate a fool . I will stay on higher ground. My apologies to FastEddie for the rant. And Junkman , you are entitled to your opinion even though its a foolish one . 

Funding.jpg

Edited by SportsmanNH
  • Like 5