Pattern Session at the Academy

The_Real_TCIII

And it did not go well lmao. 20 or so expensive shells down range and I don’t think any of us are terribly confident in our setups. It started with@turkeyfeathers uncasing his daughters shotgun...7b36a7f3b6fa514a5e368464078835aa.jpgA few near misses from me and the@sodfather... 46a86320fbdda1495da1a78c1973ff0d.jpgand finally more near misses from Jay and we all left disappointed. 0825db70fc7b7a4c112a6966bffb009a.jpgPretty much the way every sighting in session has ever gone for me. But we had fun. PS, Stellrecht stepped on my coffee and denies it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by The_Real_TCIII
  • Like 10

30” circle of cardboard/paper and a bench with sandbags.  

Anything else is guessing in my not so humble opinion.   

A dot, Turkey head, or top end of a double headed dingdong in the center as an aiming point.  One shot per target.......

Edited by Lawdwaz

13 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

30” circle of cardboard/paper and a bench with sandbags.  

Anything else is guessing in my not so humble opinion.   

A dot, Turkey head, or top end of a double headed dingdong in the center as an aiming point.  One shot per target.......

Larry all 3 of us said “ Wish Larry was here “ when we couldn’t understand optics 

• Haha 1

And I unzip daughters gun case to remove her 20 gauge to find my Ruger 10.22 as I used her case to go visit Biz. All downhill from there. My turkey gun is off and wtf happened I don’t know. Going to peel scope off and install Burris fastfire 3. Her gun barrels just got switched from slug to turkey barrel. I gots some work cut out now. 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

And I unzip daughters gun case to remove her 20 gauge to find my Ruger 10.22 as I used her case to go visit Biz. All downhill from there. My turkey gun is off and wtf happened I don’t know. Going to peel scope off and install Burris fastfire 3. Her gun barrels just got switched from slug to turkey barrel. I gots some work cut out now. 

When I first looked at the picture above I thought it looked like a 10/22 receiver........UGGH, that sucks.

Reminds me of my buddy; he has three custom rifles from the same maker and all three sport black kevlar/fiberglass stocks.  He grabbed what he thought was a 7mm Mag from the safe and stuffed it in a soft case.  The plan was to go from his hunting camp home to Orchard Park then off to the airport the next morning.  Well that night at home in OP he pulled the "7mm Mag" from the soft case and was going to pack it into hios traveling hard case when he realized he'd pulled the 416 Remington instead......good thing he had an old Remington 760 in 30-06 stashed at home.  :)

Also reminds me of a lugnut who went from his home in Snyder to his hunting spot in East Aurora for a last-morning of ML'r season hunt and forgot to load his gun into the truck.  Nice going, Sport.  :)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, philoshop said:

Or the guy who broke 2 fishing rods accidentally closing his truck door on them. :sorry: No names here.

I dropped a jigging rod down the hole ice fishing before and once forgot my waders to wade stream fishing Clear creek   That was cold.  I think that concludes my stupidity though. 

• Like 2