License

tj1187

Sadly, I never got my lifetime; so I make the yearly trip on the day they first go on sale.

Kind of a tradition after all these years, town hall and then post office for the duck stamp. Then just wait for hunting to begin. It is a good thing that salmon/steelhead migrations begin soon.

All the fall activities come together .....kind of a special year as last year I got a "Diamond" bow for the wife and she completed her courses....so she will be venturing into the woods as well...

What a romantic guy I am...last Valentine's Day we ventured to Gander Mountain and she was outfitted with a bow.....we now have a life size deer target in the back yard..

Good luck this season....................... Dan

I've yet to get my lifetimes in the mail yet for this year.  Seems like everyone else did already :)

You're not the only one John. I received the plastic card, but no backtag or carcass tags yet. My son hasn't gotten anything yet. Seems strange, as it seems like we always have them before licenses go on sale. I just e-mailed the DEC this morning inquiring about it.