running late this year

Geno C

man i feel like i am running a bit late on breaking the bow out this year... Im having alot of work done at the house and i have been super busy this year. I have to take the bow out soon. Anyone else feel that way? i mean i have over a month to sling some arrows so whatever BUT last year the bow was out around beginning of July. My bow usually never needs any tweaks but last year i did do a few and she was dead on.

im pumped to take the bow out tho  :)

I just put my string back on and flung some arrows the other day. My string flew off the cam last year because I torqued the crap out of it during a shot (I beleive). The carbon arrow broke just after the vanes. The bow sat all year with the string like that. I put it back on by myself with no bow press. It just took a little brainstorming. I picked up some aluminum shafts...

Ran out to Indian Mountain Archery for some arrows and a new sight.

Last year I broke my green fiber optic at a friends cabin....So Phil put on a enclosed type one.Took  my first shots which were the first ones of the year as well,adjusted the sight ( or is it site?). Then put 3 in an 1 1/2 inches dead center at 20 yards .

Man I love todays compounds.

I am ready to start flinging  a few a week though.

Just have to go on vacation a for a few days, move two kids back to college,stain the house,fix a couple cars,close the pool......

I'm at the point in my practice season where my brain and my body are having a disconnect. I'm telling my arms and hands to link up and they ain't doing it for me. lol Oh well, thats why I shoot from 20 and 30, its easier and makes me feel like I am a great shot. haha

I hear your pain, I wish I was were you are!

good stuff, i will buy new arrows next year. i bought arrows last year...

My old ones were a couple of years old, and I was down to only 4, so I figured it was time lol. You know how annoying it is to go to the range and shoot 4 arrows and then wait for everyone else to shoot a dozen before I can go get them?  ;D

^^lol

well im glad you enjoy your shooting time alittle more but i know how you feel.... you cant shoot in your yard? i bought a dozen Easton carbon n fused nano tubes, great arrows but im down to about 8 or so. after shooting a few deer and target practice i ate up a few of them...

^^lol

well im glad you enjoy your shooting time alittle more but i know how you feel.... you cant shoot in your yard? i bought a dozen Easton carbon n fused nano tubes, great arrows but im down to about 8 or so. after shooting a few deer and target practice i ate up a few of them...

Oh I shoot in the yard, but its fun to go to the 3D range from time to time. They have an elevated platform and all kinds of targets. I have some pics of the place, let me dig them out.