For you Buffalonians

Water Rat

Buying concert tickets have become such a pia , sometimes less then 10% are available for the general public . So many pre sales that aren’t pre  sales , but the main sale . 

We just tried for our daughter as she was working . Day one Tuesday ,used her fan club pre sale code, could not get seats only lawn ,too many ahead of us . ( we grabbed the lawn tickets )

Thursday , used another code, only had 2,200 ahead of us and got seats in the shell , a bunch at cards Sat night were amazed we got seats , as none of them could on the pre sales  and they all had “ codes “.

Fan club , Amex, Chase card holders so many groups get presale codes these presales sell out in minutes, then there’s the bots ....

Edited by Nomad

I also read the other day that Keith Richards quit smoking. I guess Mick Jagger's heart surgery last year put the fear in him. I smoked for 35+ years and I know first hand how hard it is to stop smoking. I caught a nice case of copd for my stupidity.

Funny story: I was at Tops Markets HQ last week in a conference room. There’s a knock at the door and I look up and it’s Gene Simmons, he asks if he can close our door so they can take a picture. Then he asks us all to come out and get in it but I shuffled off to the side. The CEO was there and I didn’t want him asking who the hell I was lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

We’ll be going to this plus Billy Joel / Mötley Crue - Def Leppard - Poison and Joan Jett. Skipping Backstreet Boys and all country venues 

The country ones are the hardest to get, the fan base for those old bands are dying  off , and there’s only so many handicap parking spots and toilets.

The Stones will sell out fast though , FYI the pre sales start at 10:00 , but you’ll need to log into the “ waiting room “ ten minutes prior . Also notice how everyone gets a pre sale code lol .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm guessing the tickets will be over 200 bucks ? 

Nose bleeds, will be a bit over $200 once fees are added in , but you can sit up front for $3,300 . Secondary market prices generally run 2x -4x those prices .

Decent seats seem to run about $400 each , so figure a grand for two of you .

8D259C6A-4287-4641-B12F-C16E459EB38F.png

665C581A-5EBD-467F-B4F3-ACE2377103B8.png

Edited by Nomad

I lucked into tickets the last time they played at New Era. I'm 38 so I didn't exactly grow up in the Stones generation but I definitely listened to them a lot while working in a kitchen throughout high school and college and still do to this day.  

I was super impressed at the concert. I thought they sounded good and Mick still danced around the stage like he use to do when he was young.