cynthiafu

Info on coyote

Recommended Posts

damn an $80 bounty, heck that pays for the entry fee twice over with just 1 dead yote!

  • Like 1

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I was hoping Chef and Jerkman won!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great minds....you beat my comment by 16 seconds!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's great!  118 Coyotes taken down. I think there should be more of these contests. Did--- The Orange County Federation Of Sportsman's Clubs ever hold a Coyote Contest?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
A coyote was taken in a prior year that weighed 70 lbs.  That ain't your typical western yote.
That ain't your typical coyote at all.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Rattler said:

A coyote was taken in a prior year that weighed 70 lbs.  That ain't your typical western yote.

I would love to see the pic of this 70lb yote.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of these bigger 50lb Coyotes look like they could take down a unsuspecting Hiker if they were Brazen enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Some of these bigger 50lb Coyotes look like they could take down a unsuspecting Hiker if they were Brazen enough. 

Not a hiker with a black belt though

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rattler said:

60lb in first pic and  80lb in 2nd pic on left & 90 lb on right

60lb.jpg

80-90lb.jpg

What state are these from? If the picture doesnt include the yote on the scale very skeptical. Talked to many people who have trapped for many many years and its rare to get a yote over 50lbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gencountyzeek said:

What state are these from? If the picture doesnt include the yote on the scale very skeptical. Talked to many people who have trapped for many many years and its rare to get a yote over 50lbs.

Google "70 lb coyote" and you will get lots of info with verified weights.  These photos came from a hunting forum about big yotes.  Over 50 lbs is not so rare anymore.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Rattler said:

Google "70 lb coyote" and you will get lots of info with verified weights.  These photos came from a hunting forum about big yotes.  Over 50 lbs is not so rare anymore.

Im talking ny, and you posted pics of a supposed 80 and 90 lb yote. 50lbs is still a very large coyote in ny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great minds....you beat my comment by 16 seconds!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I called in a perfect double@cynthiafu was witness then chef shot low hahahaha no big deal it was a fun time for sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I called in a perfect double@cynthiafu was witness then chef shot low hahahaha no big deal it was a fun time for sure

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
 

You are supposed to follow up!   Although I never think about it either.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

You are supposed to follow up!   Although I never think about it either.   

That's why I went to an AR from a bolt action! A quicker follow up shot.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.