Live from the Water 2020

The_Real_TCIII

I also release nearly all of my stream trout, especially the wild ones...However, I do enjoy doing some worm fishing early in the season and  sometimes the fish is hooked too deep  to have a good chance of survival..Lip hooked fish and nearly all fly caught trout go back....The few I keep taste pretty good though...<<grin>>….

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I also release nearly all of my stream trout, especially the wild ones...However, I do enjoy doing some worm fishing early in the season and  sometimes the fish is hooked too deep  to have a good chance of survival..Lip hooked fish and nearly all fly caught trout go back....The few I keep taste pretty good though...<<grin>>….

Def. I couldn't pass on that brookie last weekend. I try to have at least one meal of stream trout a year.  They sure are good, never cared much for lake Ontario salmon, but a nice cold stream trout is always good. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

That is good news.  I just pulled my boat out of it's winter storage area today.  Now I can start getting it cleaned up and ready to go.   

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

111e8f226fc5db49054ae517986bfe81.jpg
36e624e85c7aa5469ae289c042acdb05.jpg
00164f03dd51156f527e217e9fe8df58.jpg
And the 4th looked just like all of these stockies!!! All hit either a zig bug or prince trailed behind a bead head pheasant tail. Caddis and a dark Hendrickson were out and about but not splashy splashy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What water were you fishing ?

29 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

From now on, call me daddy.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Hehehehe,,,If I ever called  my Old fat Father  " Daddy"  he would have swatted me....My sister could get away with it because she was a girl...She still IS a girl, in fact  Kind of an OLD one, but a girl nonetheless...