WMA Buck down

Fantail

I haven't visited an old favorite wma in about 2 years, you can get wrapped up in leases & private land. Something convinced me to hit it with the Bow & climber Friday, in the wind & rain. Even knowing the area at one point I found myself dragging this hoover 50 yards in the wrong direction. Perhaps the weather & getting soaked turned me around a bit, ironic how once I finally got to the truck the rain stops. The shot was 25 yards & a pass through, still lost the blood trail after maybe 40 yards, rained out. From there I had a good idea he direction he went, kept an eye out for any sign, anything like fresh stumbled tracks etc. The track was about an hour, near the end the wind & rain was erasing sign so I criss-crossed. Man was I getting worried but I stuck to it. He went about 80 yards.

PSE @5o# - radial X weave - Magnus Stinger head.

Slammin`

post-4-0-15173900-1319305175_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for the kind comments ;)

I should note that I went out on that hunt without my usuall favorite heads, Phantom MX. I hit three different places looking for them, no dice. At Gander shadowed by all the other heads in their fancy packaging was a row of Magnus Stingers. Very similar cut on contact to the Muzzy and priced right. Gave them a shot - Magnus has a new customer.