RIGHT TO VOTE

ATTENTION TO ALL

We need to get out and vote in all elections, to make our voice heard.  We The People control the State and Federal Governments by our right to vote.  We The People can change the direction our State and Federal Governments by getting out each and every election and voting.  Not voting isn't an act of rebellion, it's an act of surrender, make no doubt about it.

New York State needs a change in leadership!!!  Lets make this year go down in history as one the People Stood Up and VOTED!! 

• Like 2

It’s clear as day that fredos big brother doesn’t care about any other part of the state except for that crime riddled, rat infested shithole NYC! He wants the national guard to go into hospitals and take ventilators for NYC area use.

You are right los lobos, but the way he allows all the illegals and lazy people on welfare to keep getting our money things will never change! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Yup, I mainly vote so I can bitch about the idiots the state elects!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had conversations with people who say "I can't stand so and so". And then say, " I don't bother to vote, it doesn't matter anyways". 

I say, that's why so and so is in there! Because too many people like you didn't bother to vote!!!! And it very much matters! And in my opinion, you gave up your right to bitch, when you sat on your hands, on election day!

• Like 2

Not exercising your right to vote is an act of surrender, not one of rebellion!!

New York City should never control Upstate New York, we need everyone to get out and exercise their right to vote.  I'm afraid our rights are being taken away, one chip at a time.  I am a member of New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, have been for a long time.  Every God loving American Citizen of the State of New York, that enjoys our great outdoors, should get out and Join this Association, to help them ensure our right to the Second Amendment as written.  They are fighting in the Courts to win this battle that attacks our Second Amendment and they need our support.  Join the good fight and let us all move forward and preserve our rights now and forever!

Let us all hit the ground with our boots on and WIN this battle for now and ever!!  WE THE PEOPLE control the State Government by our VOTING!!!  Don't ever forget this!!!!      HOO-AH

Edited by Los Lobos
revise

1 hour ago, GreeneHunter said:

Take a look at NYC and AOC … she was voted in because lots of people did not vote ( and no I have no solid proof of that ) Its simply impossible that everybody in NYC voted and she won , unless they're all as dumb as she is ?

They're as dumb as she is....or more likely, shes Puerto Rican and the district is 50% PR.

She won her district by a landslide, not even close. You could add all the independents and every republican and still not beat her total.

Simple numbers?

Active registered voters    D 214,000

R 33,000

Other   70,000

She received 110,000 votes  so even adding every single independent and republican she still wins.

The real race was the primary where she beat the incumbent (57 to 43%) other then that it was a forgone conclusion that any democrat candidate would win that district.

Numbers don't lie.

Edited by Dinsdale
there? I hate this new computer changing stuff, they're is what I typed WTF?

Voting is referred to as a "right" in the US Constitution. Throughout our history this right has been twisted into looking more like a privilege by those in power, hence only white property owners having the right, the addition of all races, the addition of women, so on and so forth. Even today we see US citizens who are denied this right because they are incarcerated or may lack proof of ID. Not trying to start a debate here, but this right has always been the easiest to suppress.

https://www.fairvote.org/voting-a-right-a-privilege-or-a-responsibility

https://www.usa.gov/voting-laws

Edited by Splitear_Leland