2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

1 minute ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The Bucs are at least equal to those teams. Top 2 defense the last 8 games last year. Better coach than all of them. I dont want to hear about Payton the guy finds a way to lose differently every year

I agree. 1 ring with all those great teams in a crappy division for so many years is a disgrace. Same could be said for Packers

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Every team is one QB or star player away from injury ,that can change it all . That said I see Tampa winning 11 games . I dont see a repeat from KC in superbowl.

My superbowl prediction is San Fran vs Baltimore 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, crappyice said:

More likely he survives game one, but not the post-game party scene...he’s a clown, hell of a player but a clown nonetheless. Amazing how many TEs are incapable of “keeping it together”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Florida party scene...maybe that is what brought him back. Maybe Brady made it a prerequisite for him to play in Florida as long as Gronk was there to help out in the transition. 

Every team is one QB or star player away from injury ,that can change it all . That said I see Tampa winning 11 games . I dont see a repeat from KC in superbowl.

Lamar has been exposed and the madden curse returns. Ravens are not going to SB. Heck, they may not even win their division!

The Florida party scene...maybe that is what brought him back. Maybe Brady made it a prerequisite for him to play in Florida as long as Gronk was there to help out in the transition. 

Tampa is not Miami

3 hours ago, sbuff said:

I agree with this. Brady and Gronk, are both way past their prime. And could be out at any time. Not sure why all the big hoopla. Sure, if they stay healthy, they will win a few games. But TB is in for a rude awakening, when they sell the farm, and don't get a SB. Or even more than one playoff win.

Brady and Gronk will look much better at the HOF ceremony, than back on the gridiron.

17 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lamar has been exposed and the madden curse returns. Ravens are not going to SB. Heck, they may not even win their division!

Who wins the AFC north if not Baltimore . If you look back at last season and ahead to this there is no clear cut best team,there is a handful of probably 5 to 8 teams that could get hot at the right time. 

Bring on the draft, if my jets go OL Gase will be fired by week 5, if they go WR he has a chance to make it to week 10. Either way Adam Gase needs to go. Worst hire possible .

I dont see Tampa as winning division, they have to beat saints. Baltimore is not going far ,Lamar is not the answer. Reminds me of flutie.. big flash nothing left ...  percy Harvin trying to come back at 32 is yet to be seen...

2 hours ago, sbuff said:

Who wins the AFC north if not Baltimore . If you look back at last season and ahead to this there is no clear cut best team,there is a handful of probably 5 to 8 teams that could get hot at the right time. 

Bring on the draft, if my jets go OL Gase will be fired by week 5, if they go WR he has a chance to make it to week 10. Either way Adam Gase needs to go. Worst hire possible .

1 hour ago, G-Man said:

I dont see Tampa as winning division, they have to beat saints. Baltimore is not going far ,Lamar is not the answer. Reminds me of flutie.. big flash nothing left ...  percy Harvin trying to come back at 32 is yet to be seen...

Lamar is electric, but I'm with GMan. He's lost twice to the chiefs, and lost twice in playoff games where he looked really bad. I think we can all agree the Browns played way worse than the talent they have. If Browns take a step forward, Ravens take a step back, and Big Ben helps the Steelers, any of those 3 teams could win the division.

Jets time is now. It's either them or Bills to take stranglehold of the AFC East division for years to come.

49 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Lamar is electric, but I'm with GMan. He's lost twice to the chiefs, and lost twice in playoff games where he looked really bad. I think we can all agree the Browns played way worse than the talent they have. If Browns take a step forward, Ravens take a step back, and Big Ben helps the Steelers, any of those 3 teams could win the division.

Jets time is now. It's either them or Bills to take stranglehold of the AFC East division for years to 

If the new browns coach can make better decisions the browns are a tough team many losses were from clock mismanagement and poor coaching decisions.

Not sold on jets, they're where Bill's were last year,need to make playoff this year and continue to improve. Bill's should win 10 or 11 games this year. , 

• Like 1

Rumor is that the Dolphins have traded up to Detroit's #3 but not for a QB but rather for OT.  Who they draft is speculations but them moving up to #3 seems legit so far.  May change the dynamics of the Giants pick.  I prefer they trade back and gain extra picks but not too far as to miss out on Isaiah Simmons (my preference) or one of the tackles.

Tampa is no slouch. Ybor City can light it up. 

Yea, it’s fun but no south beach. It’s only 1 year for Gronk anyway. I’d rather see Tony Gonzalez come back and play with Kelce in 2TE sets