2020 NFL Thread

BizCT

As a Giants fans, was initially really annoyed with their Andrew Thomas pick.  I never read much about him since he was ranked the 4th best of the top tackles.  The more I read about him, the more the pick makes sense.  Wills has very little LT experience, Wirf was inconsistent as a run blocker, and Becton has poor technique and weight issues.  Thomas isn't a flashy pick but he is the most consistent, most NFL ready, and safest left tackle of the bunch.  I still would have preferred Isaiah Simmons knowing that this is a deep OL draft and guys like Ezra Cleveland is still available in the 2nd round but if the Giants can get Yetur Gross-Matos in the 2nd round I'd be very happy with that too.

• Like 1

"The rich get richer. Kansas City didn't have a back rush for more than 500 yards last year, and LeSean McCoy isn't expected back, so the Chiefs figured to take a back at some point. There's an argument for selecting Georgia's D'Andre Swift over Edwards-Helaire, but Edwards-Helaire is an excellent fit for the Chiefs' high-octane offense. He represents an upgrade over Damien Williams."

Why RB tho? I can't knock the chiefs since they always draft well, but we won a SB with Damien just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let me get this straight.....Chiefs have the best offense and then added the best RB in the entire draft. Look out!

And take that Rodgers! Packers traded up to get QB and didn’t even tell him

Chiefs have 22 out of 24 starters returning and now the top RB in the draft. If the Bills/Ravens/Titans don't make a splash soon,we are destined for our 3rd straight AFC Champ Game at Arrowhead.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

• 2 weeks later...

NFL schedule released tomorrow night. Who will they have visit the Chiefs for 1st game of the season? A divisional rival Raiders, Broncos, Chargers? I don't think so. I'm thinking Texans or Patriots, or maybe even Jets? NFL would probably love Chiefs/Bucs but that game is in Tampa and I doubt Chiefs would agree to buck the trend and play a road game

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

No matter who plays who, or where, I just hope the season starts on time. And they play all the games.

I'm really missing sports! 

REALLY missing youth sports too.

But understand completely the circumstances.

• Like 2

Chiefs at Bills Thursday October 15th GTG!!!!!

Chiefs only 5 primetime games. They’ll end up with 7 when they flex their games against Saints and Bucs

13 hours ago, grampy said:

Mark this down Biz!

I'm predicting....... a HUGE upset in the Chiefs - Panthers game!

And......Bills beat Chiefs too!

There it is!!!!

Funny you say that. I saw the Chiefs writer predict 12-4 and one of the losses was the BILLS. Assuming the world is normal by then, i'll use my jetblue points and fly into buffalo that thursday for the game.

On a side note, i'm shocked this thread is dead. Bills AFC East Title to lose and zero excitement/comments about their schedule?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

On a side note, i'm shocked this thread is dead. Bills AFC East Title to lose and zero excitement/comments about their schedule?

Hard to get exited about the Bills :mosking: Sorry Bills fans

1 hour ago, Tughill Tamer said:

Don't count the phins out just yet. I believe we've gotten alot better.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

AFC East is WIDE Open, but the Bills to lose

22 minutes ago, Tughill Tamer said:

The AFC East also have some tough schedules playing the NFC West and AFC West

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

every game is tough in the NFL on paper. but things change with injuries week to week, etc. Nobody expected the Chiefs to pull Matt Moore off the couch and go 2-1 with him and nearly beat Rodgers to go 3-0

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld