Countdown to Saturday

Suilleabhain

STAY SAFE ALL PLEASE DONT SHOOT TILL YOU SEE THE WHITES OF THEIR EYES :) .NOT THE WHITES OF THE TAILS . PLEASE KNOW YOUR TARGETS AND WHERE YOUR BULLET WILL GO IF YOU MISS . KEEP DEER DOGS NUMBERS CLOSE AT HAND ( JUST IN CASE) . I THINK I WENT OVER BOARD THIS YEAR . EVER TIME I WENT OUT TO GANDER OR DICKS I BOUGHT SOMETHING NEW . I HAVE 2 SUITS 4 PAIRS OF GLOVES 10 PAIRS OF SOCKS 2 PAIR OF BOOTS DOE IN HEAT DOE STINK COVER SCENT OH YEAH AND 4 CANS OF SAWYER ( DOC'S STUFF ) LOL . OH THAT REMINDS ME ANYONE BUY THOSE HEATED BOOTS FOR 499 DOLLARS . WAS JUST WONDERING

AGAIN STAY SAFE .

I don't know exactly what it is but im not really into it... Maybe its because of my terrible season last year, I did not see one deer in the woods (buck or doe) for 7 days of straight hunting... Never has that happened, it really killed me last year.

I don't know exactly what it is but im not really into it... Maybe its because of my terrible season last year, I did not see one deer in the woods (buck or doe) for 7 days of straight hunting... Never has that happened, it really killed me last year.

Cant let that hold you down man. I saw two does the entire season last year. It was a bit discouraging because the land ownership around our property has changed and it has drastically affected the deer herd but I think to myself that there is more than just seeing the deer. I look forward to the time I spend in the woods and getting out of the city and not to mention the time I spend with my hunting buddies. They are not exactly the best hunters because they go out into the woods for ten minutes then come back but none the less we still have a great time together.

Cant let that hold you down man. I saw two does the entire season last year. It was a bit discouraging because the land ownership around our property has changed and it has drastically affected the deer herd but I think to myself that there is more than just seeing the deer. I look forward to the time I spend in the woods and getting out of the city and not to mention the time I spend with my hunting buddies. They are not exactly the best hunters because they go out into the woods for ten minutes then come back but none the less we still have a great time together.

lol, I thought some of my guys were bad going out for only 3 hours! hahahah

Yea I hear what you mean.

this is the longest week ever....probably spend more time looking at this site this week then doing work while at work lol. Can't wait to be in my spot, sitting on the ground at 545am Saturday morning.

x2 man, ive been on and off this site more than the software i use for work ALT-TAB does wonders.