Medela Breast Pump

Un washed I’m in, but I also have to see pics of what it attached to....is that to much??

My wife has a mannequin she uses to sell clothes because of guys like you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Fawn at field dressed 100 pounds ?! Shut the front door ! 

If that deer dressed 100 pounds it must have had a REALLY big ass  !!....

Kinda like The Kardashian of the deer world..

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Well at this point I can't see this Titty Titan selling here.  Maybe Craigslist can get it gone for you?  I can only imagine the interested buyers from THAT ad!!!

It'd make these guys look like kindergartners........ :)

• Haha 1

I try not to interfere with sales threads, but c'mon! A human milking machine for sale on a hunting forum?

WTF's next? Used condoms to put over your ML barrels to keep rain out?

SMH! :rofl:

This is the non hunting classifieds. I have a lot of success in this sub forum over the years.

• Like 1

Well at this point I can't see this Titty Titan selling here.  Maybe Craigslist can get it gone for you?  I can only imagine the interested buyers from THAT ad!!!
It'd make these guys look like kindergartners........

The usuals has happened. I’ve gotten a few PM’s from forum members making offer. One with 0 posts. Not sold yet, but getting close.

30 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

This is the non hunting classifieds. I have a lot of success in this sub forum over the years.

You seriously can't see the humor in this? Imagine some dude sitting in a tree stand using this? DUDE! I'm sorry, this here is funny stuff. LOL!

If I didn't have a few under my belt I wouldn't tease my man[mention=762]Chef[/mention]

Hahah ur good! I think the fact that Wolc thinks fawns are dressing out at 100lbs is crazier than me shooting them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

You seriously can't see the humor in this? Imagine some dude sitting in a tree stand using this? DUDE! I'm sorry, this here is funny stuff. LOL!

That’s the problem with this forum. Nobody has hunted big game since December. I’m taking my Udder Machine to Bowsite!

19 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hahah ur good! I think the fact that Wolc thinks fawns are dressing out at 100lbs is crazier than me shooting them

How so ?  If you look up the PA chart, you will find that 35 in (clear on my photo) equals 99 pounds field dressed.  Also, WNY deer have always weighed more than that chart predicts when checked on a scale, so 100 pounds seems conservative for that one.

That’s the problem with this forum. Nobody has hunted big game since December. I’m taking my Udder Machine to Bowsite!

What are you talking about I hear Pygmy hunts big game every time he gets a few drinks in him

• Like 1

How so ?  If you look up the PA chart, you will find that 35 in (clear on my photo) equals 99 pounds field dressed.  Also, WNY deer have always weighed more than that chart predicts when checked on a scale, so 100 pounds seems conservative for that one.

Sorry man the UPS guy left my copy of the chart down at rivers blind

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

So you got 140 pounds of usable venison ?! 

• Like 2

Can lock this one up. I'm already milking myself as I type this. See ya later man boobs!

#LessOverzealousMods #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

You are married now get used to milking yourself for many years to come

• Like 1

BUMP - $99

Burmjohn called he said if you find a forum member to actually purchase this he will send you and only you your shirt

• Like 2