Only thing I miss about the covid shutdown

Nytracker

Oh yeah, and no radar traps. Average speed on Rt 86 was 80+ on the morning drive.
Not so much on LI. The troopers have been doing brisk business on the Southern State 2 out of my last 3 trips. Saw 5 cars pulled over within a mile on 1 trip and 3 cars on the 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I always tell then I sold the car long ago and bought a brand new one so I dont need their warranty. Screws them all up.  I get health insurance calls  too , but my favorite is credit card calls . My Father In law had a great answer for them when they offered up a card. He would ask them how fast they can get the card to him. He told them he was dying of cancer and wanted to run the card to the limit before he goes. And then he would hear  CLICK ! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, cdbing said:

Not so much on LI. The troopers have been doing brisk business on the Southern State 2 out of my last 3 trips. Saw 5 cars pulled over within a mile on 1 trip and 3 cars on the 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah, they’ve been back on their normal enforcement for a while now, but April and May were great for quicker rides to work. And no passing lane hogs either, which is my personal peeve.