Trumps Presidential Report Card

I wanted to start a separate political post  that is specifically Focused on President Trumps Job performance . If you approve or disapprove , tell me why !! 

As I’ve said before in other posts , I like the President very much and thought That , overall,  he did a very good job as President . I voted for him twice and My votes were “ for” him rather than unenthusiastically “against “ the opposing candidate such as I did in the 2008 and 2012 elections ( not a big fan of McCain  or Romney but couldn’t stand Obama)  . 

Here’s why I view his job performance positively And the grade I give him:

1) Economy -  A+  Best economy I’ve ever seen prior to Corona !! Man my retirement account was smokin !! 
2) Counter Terrorism - A   Has there Been any major terroistic attacks under his watch ? Nope !! They don’t mess with him !!

3) Foreign Policy- A   Holding China accountable for their unfair trade practices for decades , not handling them with kid gloves like previous administrations, calling them in their crap , including Corona, etc. Also, major breakthroughs in the Middle East  such as the accord that was just signed a few months ago , relocating the embassy to Jerusalem , etc. 

4) Promoting and nurturing a sense of Nationalistic pride and Patriotism - A +

With those MAGA hats and shirts  and the most enthusiastic political rallies I have ever seen , who can deny it ? Did you ever check out his rallies ? Love him or hate him, HE knew how to work a crowd better than any politician I had ever seen! For a newcomer to politics , it was amazing and he put to shame countless career bureaucrats. 

5) National Defense - A +
Does anybody now feel less safe with this guy running the show as compared to his predecessor? I sure don’t lol 

6) Other - Strongly Pro 2 Amendment , Political outsider in every way , speaks his mind , tells it like it is , Incredibly Passionate about his beliefs , etc. 

What do you think ? 

• Like 4

Doesn't matter what any one person thinks of him.  America as a whole didn't like what they saw and voted him out.  That is the only report card that counts.  My math teacher might of thought I was brilliant since I aced every exam, but if I flunked all my other classes I will still be considered a failing student.  

• Like 2

We will have to see how he does in his second term, after the Supreme court gives it to him.  I will give him an A minus after his first.  Obama gets a D plus from me thru two terms.  Ike was my all time favorite, with an A plus thru two terms.

I will bump Trump up to an A, if he can do away with Obama care.  He may have already got the ball rolling there, with his latest SCOTUS pick.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, steve863 said:

Doesn't matter what any one person thinks of him.  America as a whole didn't like what they saw and voted him out.  That is the only report card that counts.    

One person?  This is what he did for the country.  It positively effected everyone in this country.  

America as a whole?  Maybe half of America if the votes were actually legal.  And the half that opposed him did so in spite of everything he did that made America a better place for all of it's citizens.

One can only surmise those who did not vote for him do not like the things he did for America.  That would mean they do not want America to be better.  They claim they didn't like what they saw in his personality, and if true, they voted to destroy the country based on emotion.  That is a very immature way of making a very important decision.

Now they will like a man and woman that have said they will reverse everything Trump did and impose all sorts of unconstitutional mandates that will destroy the country, the economy and the Constitution.  They are either very ignorant of the man's agenda, or support it because they also hate what America is today.  You can't say you love America, but want to fundamentally change everything about it.  That's not logical.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

One person?  This is what he did for the country.  It positively effected everyone in this country.  

America as a whole?  Maybe half of America if the votes were actually legal.  And the half that opposed him did so in spite of everything he did that made America a better place for all of it's citizens.

One can only surmise those who did not vote for him do not like the things he did for America.  That would mean they do not want America to be better.  They claim they didn't like what they saw in his personality, and if true, they voted to destroy the country based on emotion.  That is a very immature way of making a very important decision.

Now they will like a man and woman that have said they will reverse everything Trump did and impose all sorts of unconstitutional mandates that will destroy the country, the economy and the Constitution.  They are either very ignorant of the man's agenda, or support it because they also hate what America is today.  You can't say you love America, but want to fundamentally change everything about it.  That's not logical.

Oh the drama!  What America wanted was to remove a man who acts like a spoiled child from the highest office in the country.  I am surely not claiming the next president will be better, only telling you why Trump was shown the door.  You can continue to be ignorant and only see what you want to see.  If he was as great as you claim he would have won the election by the type of landslide Ronald Reagan won by in 1980 and 1984, but he was nowhere close to that.  You can even throw in some fraudulent votes and he still was nowhere near that.  More than half the voters did not vote for him in 2016 and the same happened in 2020, so obviously plenty of people in this country don't see him in the same light as you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

What do you think ?

I think he did a tremendous job, don't forget the judges and justices appointed along with less in paid taxes at least for me. Getting that wall going and ending the flood of illegal freeloaders pouring into the country. Remember Iran high jacking and stopping ships, taking photo op picture of our sailors kneeling on deck. Isis cutting people's heads off every other day. It all stopped.

The bottom line for me is what a politician in office actually does with policy and agenda, I could give two shits about their personality because the reality is it has zero effect on my life personally!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 5

We will have to see how he does in his second term, after the Supreme court gives it to him.  I will give him an A minus after his first.  Obama gets a D plus from me thru two terms.  Ike was my all time favorite, with an A plus thru two terms.
I will bump Trump up to an A, if he can do away with Obama care.  He may have already got the ball rolling there, with his latest SCOTUS pick.

If you think a 2nd term at the hands of the Supreme Court is a Reality and not completely throwing democracy aside you are disturbed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

so obviously plenty of people in this country don't see him in the same light as you.

I agree.  Plenty of people voted with emotion rather than logic.  They acted like spoiled children who break their toys when things don't go their way.  Now the will come to understand the consequences of their actions.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chef said:

If you think a 2nd term at the hands of the Supreme Court is a Reality and not completely throwing democracy aside you are disturbed

If it happens it will be because of the Rule of Law and the US Constitution.  The SCOTUS is not supposed to be politically partisan.  It is when the activist judges on it do not follow the Rule of Law.

We are a representative republic guided by law.  If it is proven Trump won, the SCOTUS must declare he won by law.  When the rioting and burning starts, that's when the Rule of Law is being ignored and lawlessness begins.  That is when leftists start trying to completely force their will on everyone else and destroy the country.

• Like 2

If it happens it will be because of the Rule of Law and the US Constitution.  The SCOTUS is not supposed to be politically partisan.  It is when the activist judges on it do not follow the Rule of Law.
We are a representative republic guided by law.  If it is proven Trump won, the SCOTUS must declare he won by law.  When the rioting and burning starts, that's when the Rule of Law is being ignored and lawlessness begins.  That is when leftists start trying to completely force their will on everyone else and destroy the country.

Trump did not win, it won’t be proven he won. There is nothing that even shows there is any sort of reality to any of this. It is so sad that you guys can’t grasp
That this is not about having a opinion it’s fact vs fiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I agree.  Plenty of people voted with emotion rather than logic.  They acted like spoiled children who break their toys when things don't go their way.  Now the will come to understand the consequences of their actions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That would be Trump supporters.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

Didn't trump try to roll back about everything obama did? That is un-american according to you. Enviromental protection,no need for that. Who needs clean air or clean water? 

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Didn't trump try to roll back about everything obama did? That is un-american according to you. Enviromental protection,no need for that. Who needs clean air or clean water? 

Rolling back everything Obama did is a good thing and Probably wouldn’t take long considering he did next to nothing IMHO.

I’m not sure what you mean about” who needs environmental protection”  though ; are you saying that Republicans are against it and if so, what makes you say that ?  Is your point The fracking thing ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Rolling back everything Obama did is a good thing and Probably wouldn’t take long considering he did next to nothing IMHO.

I’m not sure what you mean about” who needs environmental protection”  though ; are you saying that Republicans are against it and if so, what makes you say that ?  Is your point The fracking thing ? 

Trump did away with the clean air act and the clean water act. He installed a former oil executive as the head of the EPA. There were rules in place about coal plant emissions and he ditched them. Fracking is pretty bad too in my opinion but that started under Obama. Every fracking well produces between 5 and 10 million gallons of wastewater that can not be treated in normal wastewater plants,so it is either injected in the ground right where the well is or carted to states that accept it.

• Haha 1

I give President Donald Trump an A+. 

Given the treatment he and his family has had to endure for the past four years shows how remarkably tough he is. 

Even while he was candidate Trump there were Democrats calling for his impeachment!  He was not the president yet.  There were numerous vile remarks made by Democrats attacking him. The Russia collusion hoax was a disgrace for this country further showing the evil nature of the Democrats supported by the media.  Members of the Trump family were faced with allegations of their past.  Truly disgusting, but given the mentality of Trumps opposition it is understandable.

• Like 3

On 11/12/2020 at 2:45 PM, steve863 said:

Doesn't matter what any one person thinks of him.  America as a whole didn't like what they saw and voted him out.  That is the only report card that counts.  My math teacher might of thought I was brilliant since I aced every exam, but if I flunked all my other classes I will still be considered a failing student.  

polls show people like what he did for the economy .

bottom line media got biden elected fake news about trump and  hiding negative  news  about  biden .

and still it was close it was rigged against him .  orange man bad  

• Like 2

The real concern is why so many Americans legitimately voted for Biden, a man who is clearly mentally inadequate, stunningly corrupt, and is surrounded by people of like stature. No matter who is declared the winner of this election, America is in deep trouble.

As people flee California to get away from the leftist insanity that corrupts that state, to states like Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, etc. they continue to support and vote for the very same kind of people and policies they’re fleeing. How can that be considered anything less than insanity?

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, steve863 said:

Yeah, notice how FOX dropped the story completely after harping on it for months.  Was probably fake BS from the start.  It's not only the liberal media that feeds their viewers fake news.

yea ok I'm sure the fact the dems will send the CIA and FBI  after fox  news people now that the big guy  may be president has nothing to do with it like they did on trump and his people  .

its a fact that  his son was making deals with china even Obama new it  and was not happy about it .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, steve863 said:

Yeah, notice how FOX dropped the story completely after harping on it for months.  Was probably fake BS from the start.  It's not only the liberal media that feeds their viewers fake news.

I doubt that very much ; I’m Sure with the voter fraud controversy taking center stage, it’s taken a back seat for the moment . 
So , are you admitting the media is liberal biased and they feed their viewers fake news Then ? We’ve known that for a very long time !! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I doubt that very much ; I’m Sure with the voter fraud controversy taking center stage, it’s taken a back seat for the moment . 
So , are you admitting the media is liberal biased and they feed their viewers fake news Then ? We’ve known that for a very long time !! 

Where did you ever hear me say that there was no liberal bias on most of the networks? There sure is.  And there's fake news from FOX and the conservative side, too.  Will you admit that?  I doubt it.  

And the laptop story is dead in the water.  Will never make news again.  

I didn’t , that’s why I’m asking and I will admit that FOX coverage Is biased too , of course. But 1 network slanted conservative  as compared to all of the rest liberal is what concerns me . 

And that is why the laptop story may be “dead in the water “ as you say

Edited by Northcountryman