Vaccination

37 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Trump had nothing to do with it other than tooting his own horn for other people's accomplishments after the fact like he did thru out his presidency. When something didn't pan out he was quick to lay blame. He actually wanted to buy the rights for the phizer vaccine. The Germans told him to pound salt. 

People didn't forget the current administration said on said on stage they would NOT take the vaccine if Trump said to. Nothing has changed since Trump left ,Biden continues to do everything the same the Trump did in regards to the virus . Except maybe hide from the media.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 2

It’s really starting to seem that the flu vaccine is much more effective at preventing the flu than the Covid vaccine in preventing Covid. And you only have to take it once a year and it’s not mandated, yet it still saves thousands of lives every year. 
And btw, I don’t get the flu vaccine either. 

Edited by NonTypical

19 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

People didn't forget the current administration said on said on stage they would NOT take the vaccine if Trump said to. Nothing has changed since Trump left ,Biden continues to do everything the same the Trump did in regards to the virus . Except maybe hide from the media.

Yes, and that was largely created when reports of Trump wanting to buy into vaccine technology for his personal profit. 

• Haha 1

This is where you are wrong. Its only discrimination if it’s something you can’t change. Race,
Religion, gender.

Courts will not even hear these cases it’s been heard all ready at the Supreme Court level and been decided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You cant change your religion or gender?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s really starting to seem that the flu vaccine is much more effective at preventing the flu than the Covid vaccine in preventing Covid. And you only have to take it once a year and it’s not mandated, yet it still saves thousands of lives every year. 
And btw, I don’t get the flu vaccine either. 

It is mandated by most patient facing medical jobs or jobs that deal with the elderly or sick

You cant change your religion or gender?

Religion you are born into and yes you can change that one… you can change gender by surgery but they say ones gender identity is not a choice

• Haha 1

Trump had nothing to do with it other than tooting his own horn for other people's accomplishments after the fact like he did thru out his presidency. When something didn't pan out he was quick to lay blame. He actually wanted to buy the rights for the phizer vaccine. The Germans told him to pound salt. 

If trump was in office none of these mandates would be happening because the left wouldn’t allow it! If you think otherwise you’re crazy!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

It is mandated by most patient facing medical jobs or jobs that deal with the elderly or sick

But yet the following places do not require you to be vaccinated for Covid:

The White House

CDC

Pfizer

Moderna

Johnson &Johnson

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If trump was in office none of these mandates would be happening because the left wouldn’t allow it! If you think otherwise you’re crazy!!!!!

Im old enough to remember the left telling me to go out to a restaurant in Chinatown when Trump wanted the borders closed

• Like 6

But yet the following places do not require you to be vaccinated for Covid:
The White House
CDC
Pfizer
Moderna
Johnson &Johnson

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.9news.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/vaccine/cdc-white-house-fda-moderna-pfizer-johnson-mandate-covid-vaccines-employees/536-e2080147-2e26-4b79-8451-13ceac2e44b8

Then what? All restrictions go away? If not than this shit is forever. Ive already predicted we will be masking every flu season henceforth

What flu? There is no more flu

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Religion you are born into and yes you can change that one… you can change gender by surgery but they say ones gender identity is not a choice

You mean you can change biological sex by surgery, not gender.  Gender refers to how you identify ,  how you view yourself in relation to biological sex and your self presentation- and that may not be immutable either.

Check out a guy named Scott Gottlieb. He was the Commissioner of FDA until April 2019. Now he’s on the board of directors for Pfizer. Think he has Pfizer stock or Moderna?

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Check out a guy named Scott Gottlieb. He was the Commissioner of FDA until April 2019. Now he’s on the board of directors for Pfizer. Think he has Pfizer stock or Moderna?

Julie gerberding was head of the CDC then left to be president of Merck as well.

• Like 1

We will never know how this would have turned out if we had just went about life as normal . Using simple precautions like washing hands , staying home if your sick or in a vulnerable group.  

Is it dangerous? Yes

Should we take precautions? Yes

World would also be safer if we didn't walk across the street, drive, ride bicycles,etc.....lol  .

We are freaking adult humans. It's about time we took responsibility for ourselves and acted like it.

Pretty sure statistically we are more likely to die in a preventable accident than from covid. 

It would not surprise me if in the end there would not be significantly more deaths. Sadly , we would probably have lost even more of our elderly .  Now we are are stretching it out unnaturally and we have to worry about the young because of new variants.

At the same time we have changed the world , not for the better.

And by the way I am vaccinated. 

• Like 5

We will never know how this would have turned out if we had just went about life as normal . Using simple precautions like washing hands , staying home if your sick or in a vulnerable group.  
Is it dangerous? Yes
Should we take precautions? Yes
World would also be safer if we didn't walk across the street, drive, ride bicycles,etc.....lol  .
We are freaking adult humans. It's about time we took responsibility for ourselves and acted like it.
Pretty sure statistically we are more likely to die in a preventable accident than from covid. 
It would not surprise me if in the end there would not be significantly more deaths. Sadly , we would probably have lost even more of our elderly .  Now we are are stretching it out unnaturally and we have to worry about the young because of new variants.
     At the same time we have changed the world , not for the better.
  And by the way I am vaccinated. 

Countries like NZ that have "successfully" locked down probably stretched this out three years beyond the rest of the world unless they just keep their borders closed forever

7 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im old enough to remember the left telling me to go out to a restaurant in Chinatown when Trump wanted the borders closed

I saw parts of Trump's rally the other night. He suggested to the crowd that they get vaccinated. The crowd booed and he did an immediate hasty flip about face to individual freedoms and choice just like any good NYcity ConMan Shyster would be expected to do. LMAO!

I saw parts of Trump's rally the other night. He suggested to the crowd that they get vaccinated. The crowd booed and he did an immediate hasty flip about face to individual freedoms and choice just like any good NYcity ConMan Shyster would be expected to do. LMAO!

What is it with you lefties putting trump on such a pedestal he’s completely irrelevant today! He was a terrible candidate that ran against a traitor twat that needs to die. Ill give him credit in that he way exceeded my expectations as a president. But he was unable to keep his trap shut and that cost him the election.

9 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

What is it with you lefties putting trump on such a pedestal he’s completely irrelevant today! He was a terrible candidate that ran against a traitor twat that needs to die. Ill give him credit in that he way exceeded my expectations as a president. But he was unable to keep his trap shut and that cost him the election.

My thoughts exactly.

.I joke that Twitter should have banned him a year before they did.  He would have won handily. Lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

He exceeded your expectations. Do you think Red Lobster is a fine seafood restaurant too. LMAO. Oh and I would watch my step with suggestions of a former first lady needing to die.

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Trump really does have free room and board in your head. 

• Like 1

He exceeded your expectations. Do you think Red Lobster is a fine seafood restaurant too. LMAO. Oh and I would watch my step with suggestions of a former first lady needing to die.

Her traitorous actions trump her formal First Lady status. I hope she suffers a long painful death!