Vaccination

25 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

They must really hate Biden to ruin their lives with a dishonorable discharge for disobeying a direct order. 

Way to own the libs !

Are they going to be dishonorable, medical or other? I don’t think a lot are doing it because they hate Biden as Trump also pushed the vaccine but it is more hesitancy to a newly approved drug technology that has failed multiple times in the past.

23 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

It will get changed to periodic testing or vaccine.  

With the studies showing natural immunity is 10x greater than vaccine based immunity. I don’t see how natural immunity means nothing that should get you a pass in my opinion from the vaccine and testing. But with that said some institutions are demanding testing the same for vaccinated or not. 

As expected, Nice bounce back.

Current COVID-19 hospitalizations in Florida fell for the fourth consecutive day and the state’s intensive care units experienced a patient reduction for the third straight day, according to Sunday’s U.S. Department of Health & Human Services report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

With the studies showing natural immunity is 10x greater than vaccine based immunity. I don’t see how natural immunity means nothing that should get you a pass in my opinion from the vaccine and testing. But with that said some institutions are demanding testing the same for vaccinated or not. 

Natural immunity is the road block to the government kick back to big pharma . 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2021 at 8:16 AM, Grouse said:

Plus, a lot of military members are currently so disgusted with the new administration, they look forward to refusing the shot so they can get out before the dipstick in the WH gets them killed.

The military has been mandating vaccines forever. George Washington's troops were inoculated for small pox. You get stationed overseas and you'll feel like a pin cushion before your deployment. But nice try Mr Grouse

6 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Pretty good size anti vax march in the city ,was that yesterday ? Of course you have to look through social media to find any mention of it.

They had one of those in Sturgis recently.  Sounds like everyone had a great time.

8 minutes ago, virgil said:

They had one of those in Sturgis recently.  Sounds like everyone had a great time.

I read a story that contact tracers determined there was 178 positive cases from sturgis , I wanna say like 100,000 people show up there for the big weekend . Not the super spreader event the media was hoping for.

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

I read a story that contact tracers determined there was 178 positive cases from sturgis , I wanna say like 100,000 people show up there for the big weekend . Not the super spreader event the media was hoping for.

South Dakota reports a 456% increase in cases since Sturgis.

178 cases was the number I saw

That number was cases that were traced back to sturgis directly and then spread around the country..

Who knows how many those 178 people infected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I guess since the day previous the rally there was a single case reported in the state that is one way to report it. 

OK, so nothing to see there, i guess.  Or, in all the other areas of the country with outbreaks- coincidentally involving large numbers of unvaccinated people and lax mitigation rules.

4 minutes ago, virgil said:

OK, so nothing to see there, i guess.  Or, in all the other areas of the country with outbreaks- coincidentally involving large numbers of unvaccinated people and lax mitigation rules.

Well if you look at the covid case map for SD during that time frame and after the cases were not concentrated at the rally. (Mid state on western side of the state). They were wide spread and if there was any concentration point it was around the Sioux Falls area. (SE corner of the state). 

3 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Well if you look at the covid case map for SD during that time frame and after the cases were not concentrated at the rally. (Mid state on western side of the state). They were wide spread and if there was any concentration point it was around the Sioux Falls area. (SE corner of the state). 

You're not assuming that the Sturgis attendees are all from the immediate area, right?  

2 minutes ago, virgil said:

You're not assuming that the Sturgis attendees are all from the immediate area, right?  

No but if the attributing factor, as it was presented, for the over 400% is the rally I would expect that there would be a hub and radiating out from the center. If you look at the map it's not the case. The problem is the unvaccinated and not the rally. 

20 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

No but if the attributing factor, as it was presented, for the over 400% is the rally I would expect that there would be a hub and radiating out from the center. If you look at the map it's not the case. The problem is the unvaccinated and not the rally. 

What other factor could possibly be the cause?  South Dakota is not exactly a highly populated area- except for during Bike Week.

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

The military has been mandating vaccines forever. George Washington's troops were inoculated for small pox. You get stationed overseas and you'll feel like a pin cushion before your deployment. But nice try Mr Grouse

You missed the point.  Refusing the vax gives them an escape clause to get out of the military.  Many do not wish to serve under a POTUS that considers them to be cannon fodder and hates them.

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

You missed the point.  Refusing the vax gives them an escape clause to get out of the military.  Many do not wish to serve under a POTUS that considers them to be cannon fodder and hates them.

You don't really believe that now? Anyone I know currently serving wouldn't leave because of Joe Biden. If anything service members can now feel more at ease in avoiding a combat deployment because Bidens in office. Your facts are all wet. Need I post stats of military servicemen deaths under republican presidents compared to Democrat presidents in the last 50 yrs. Mr Grouse you really have to stop just making things up. I know your mad that Trump got the boot after one term but thats the way things go sometime

It’s not a escape clause they would be dishonorably discharged. That makes getting a job pretty difficult

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s not a escape clause they would be dishonorably discharged. That makes getting a job pretty difficult

Not sure how the military contracts are worded but the group that I see making a ton of money off of Covid will be the labor attorneys. I think the suits will be flying for terminations based on changing terms of employment.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You don't really believe that now? Anyone I know currently serving wouldn't leave because of Joe Biden. If anything service members can now feel more at ease in avoiding a combat deployment because Bidens in office. Your facts are all wet. Need I post stats of military servicemen deaths under republican presidents compared to Democrat presidents in the last 50 yrs. Mr Grouse you really have to stop just making things up. I know your mad that Trump got the boot after one term but thats the way things go sometime

Speaking of one term presidents. If theres anything left of this country you can bet the farm ol dip shit joe wont get reelected