Vaccination

They also dont smoke cigarettes ,drink beer or eat shit food every single day.

You really can’t believe that. If you think we should take medical advice as a country from these places you are truly a disturbed individual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Chef said:

You really can’t believe that. If you think we should take medical advice as a country from these places you are truly a disturbed individual

Instead I'll believe the media in our country that is owned by left.

55 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

But but Somalia has virtually no cases along with Afghanistan and Sierra Leone……  

Excellent Alzheimers analogy btw. 

I wish I could take full credit for it, but we work on Alzheimer's in the lab, so it's second hand material.

We also work on aging from a genetics perspective, and the best way to live longer? Choose your parents wisely.

• Like 1

Sounds like you might be interested in taking up the Taliban lifestyle

If you don’t see that those of us that take care of ourselves that aren’t fat, lazy, don’t eat like shit and actually exercise are getting f*cked by the crowd that decided to care about their bodies in the last 16 months than you’re an idiot or fall into that crowd!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital?utm_source=join1440&utm_medium=email

The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that never-infected people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

If this is the case.... then shouldn't it be a Good thing that many kids are getting the virus now?  And why should they EVER get the vaccine?  Except to make Pharma richer... along with some Doctors and politicians

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If you don’t see that those of us that take care of ourselves that aren’t fat, lazy, don’t eat like shit and actually exercise are getting f*cked by the crowd that decided to care about their bodies in the last 16 months than you’re an idiot or fall into that crowd!

That's an excellent point ,by this time they should know who the high risk people are . They would never single people out so they're trying to throw a blanket over everyone.

14 minutes ago, Eric J said:

If this is the case.... then shouldn't it be a Good thing that many kids are getting the virus now?  And why should they EVER get the vaccine?  Except to make Pharma richer... along with some Doctors and politicians

Chickenpox is a great example ,how many of us went to chickenpox parties as kids ,not any more, theres a vaccine for that .

• Like 1

That's an excellent point ,by this time they should know who the high risk people are . They would never single people out so they're trying to throw a blanket over everyone.

No, that would be following the science! We only can do that if it follows the lefts agenda!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/08/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital?utm_source=join1440&utm_medium=email

The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that never-infected people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.

Sounds like natural herd immunity is the best scenario. The goal was flatten the curve and we did that April 2020. 

• Like 3

Sounds like natural herd immunity is the best scenario. The goal was flatten the curve and we did that April 2020. 

Unfortunately biz they make the rules for the curve. When cases are way down fewer cases make a bigger jump. The curve will never flatten because they’ll never willingly give up their control.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Unfortunately biz they make the rules for the curve. When cases are way down fewer cases make a bigger jump. The curve will never flatten because they’ll never willingly give up their control.

A recent study shows the flu shot significantly prevents covid hospitalizations. Maybe that's all people need?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Some people seem to prefer to be controlled,  and unable to make decisions themselves.

I hope they will ban fast food, its making me fat.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Take your blinders off and open up your eyes.  Taco Bell has a chicken chipotle wrap that will blow your tits off.  

I'm not even sure where a taco bell is anymore but now that you bring it up ,my rabbit food lunch seems even more inadequate. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy K said:

I'm not even sure where a taco bell is anymore but now that you bring it up ,my rabbit food lunch seems even more inadequate. 

Listen to what I’m about to tell you. And I’m not making this up. I ate more Taco Bell in the last two weeks than I have the last 38 years I’ve been alive.  And I’m not embarrassed to say it. I’ve enjoyed every last bite. Whether it be an early lunch or a late night snack while I’m buzzed.  Just phenomenal. 

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Taco Bell >>>>> Mighty Taco

I will not be taking questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I only get hard shells at mighty ,at taco bell I'll try more of their stuff ,I love them both. I know you started the anti square cheese on a taco coalition and all but mighty hard shells are delicious. 

• Like 1

As far as Taco Bell goes get the app so you can customize your $5 box meal it’s awesome. Lots of menu options and .20 cents more for a large drink f yeah.

3 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Listen to what I’m about to tell you. And I’m not making this up. I ate more Taco Bell in the last two weeks than I have the last 38 years I’ve been alive.  And I’m not embarrassed to say it. I’ve enjoyed every last bite. Whether it be an early lunch or a late night snack while I’m buzzed.  Just phenomenal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Taco Bell >>>>> Mighty Taco

I will not be taking questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I only get hard shells at mighty ,at taco bell I'll try more of their stuff ,I love them both. I know you started the anti square cheese on a taco coalition and all but mighty hard shells are delicious. 

I havent had taco bell in maybe 15 years? But @The Jerkman does taco tuesday every tuesday religiously

• Like 2