• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you’ve done a renno you’ve been at this moment. Peak disaster and starting to come together all in one image. The LEDs are independently app controlled and can color change, move to music, etc. my

Progress appears slow but going through a lot of measure twice cut once. Had to chase down an electrical gremlin. The garage lights could be killed off by FOUR switches and we had to figure that one o

Progress. Outlets put in. Project grew a bit. Ended up insulating the walls and laying over some pegboard on garage side. Plus two new front lights and security cams. Starting to come together.

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, phade said:

Barnwood that has been milled thinner.

Ok it looked to uniform , mines all over the place ,thickness, height of boards,and  colors  . Just saw a couple weeks back they knocked down another barn on the farm .

14 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Ok it looked to uniform , mines all over the place ,thickness, height of boards,and  colors  . Just saw a couple weeks back they knocked down another barn on the farm .

This has two width selections and honestly is a PITA. Wish I would have just bought one width. 

On 7/16/2021 at 8:23 AM, phade said:

Mini split is up. A bit annoyed but the plastic/rubber edge on the lower right corner is stretched/loose. Looks much more noticeable in person.

Any ideas to cover up that sin? Manufacturer says replacement parts are 6-12 months out…COVID. Yeah, OK. Bought the unit 35-40 days ago, and they only warranty out of box cosmetic defects for 30 days. I should have opened and inspected earlier, lesson learned. In any case I’m probably going to have to solve it myself. Might do a border around the unit after the wall goes on (unit comes off a TV style wall mount behind it).

Short of that we have barnwood going up today.

6DB8091B-E271-4C25-AFCD-860D67216C74.jpeg

I install HVAC. Usually means that side is not clicked in all the way or the hanging bracket is loose right there.

25 minutes ago, PMoney said:

I install HVAC. Usually means that side is not clicked in all the way or the hanging bracket is loose right there.

We thought so too as one option but it cam out of the box that way. We'll see if the clips can be adjust or maybe if they are the cause. Was going to tackle that this weekend but it was a monsoon outside so had to attend to other stuff.

• Like 1