Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

I was just reading some stats , 40,000 americans still need to leave Afghanistan, the biden administration said that 5 to 9 thousand a day could be moved but only 1400 have left since this started . The taliban has given a 2 week grace period before they start attacking but apparently that doesnt go for any of the people they are pull out of their homes and slaughtering in the streets.

11 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Whats you opinion.  We are on a forum having discussions.   Do you want to stay in the Afghanistan/middle east longer?  

No I do not , but again , due to its geographic location we probably should to some extent as many military personal have advised .

That said , Biden had NO contingency plan at all, ZERO ! He defied the generals advise , it’s a total debacle and he owns it 100 percent !!!

We will have troops remaining there for years going forward .

3 hours ago, luberhill said:

GC makes me laugh, Biden’s speech was a joke !

He blames everyone to start with them ends by saying the buck stops with him..

All he did was read a speech prepared fir him and leave the stage, no questions , as usual… then back into hiding 

You make fun of Bidens speech's, lol. But you probably thought nothing of Trump's rambling word salad press conferences where no one knew WTH he was talking about including himself

5 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

And now Republicans are worrying how we look on the world stage after four years of Trump. Laughable

Trust me , nobody pushed Trump around like they do and will Biden and Harris ..

We were in a MUCH better position as a nation under Trump!

This entire admin is a fricken joke, and those of YOU that keep trying to compare to Trump are only kidding yourselves !

• Like 3

Just now, Gobbler Chaser said:

You make fun of Bidens speech's, lol. But you probably thought nothing of Trump's rambling word salad press conferences where no one knew WTH he was talking about including himself

Do you realize that Trump is not the president now ?!?

Zeez is that all you liberals can do is keep bringing up Trump ,,, I admit we all miss him after seeing the moron pretending to be our leader now, but you really need to get over it …

We all want him back and I understand your missing him but move on …

20 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

If Ron Paul, a true conservative, was president we would have been out of there long ago. 

But with a solid plan in place and working thru the advise of the generals, not the way this idiot did it !

We will be sending more troops over there 100 percent on that !

Biden is a joke ! Give a prepared speech and go back into hiding at Camp David …

Biden claims he inherited this from Trump … well he inherited a stay in Mexico plan from Trump and he reversed that !

Why not reverse the Afghanistan deal ?

More excuses from a life long failure !!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Do you realize that Trump is not the president now ?!?

Zeez is that all you liberals can do is keep bringing up Trump ,,, I admit we all miss him after seeing the moron pretending to be our leader now, but you really need to get over it …

We all want him back and I understand your missing him but move on …

Oh believe me, after seeing Trump get the boot after one term by Ole Joe I couldn't be happier. I realize Mango Mussolini is no longer president every morning when I wake up and go YEEAAAAA!

8 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Not true, I watched many , nearly all I'd say, of his press conferences during the height of the pandemic and I found him to be quite  articulate with advanced elocution; most imprtantl, his ability to speak extemporaneously is impressive .  I dont think ANYBODY would say that about Biden currently, although at one time, he was a very accomplished speaker in his own right.

3 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Oh believe me, after seeing Trump get the boot after one term by Ole Joe I couldn't be happier. I realize Mango Mussolini is no longer president every morning when I wake up and go YEEAAAAA!

Keep telling yourself how happy you are with Hiden Biden … you may actually convince yourself ..

You really can’t be that dumb … can you ?

6 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

What exactly didn’t you like about him? And do you think Biden is doing a better job? 

1 minute ago, Waterfowler said:

What exactly didn’t you like about him? And do you think Biden is doing a better job? 

Just another armchair quarterback who will bring up the pandemic ,he'll also forget that trump wanted to shot down the border in January but was called every racist name under the sun for even mentioning it. Not all of us forget how last year played out.

• Like 2

I find it laughable that everyone applauded Bush Jr when he sent troops to Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and never did, then when Obama sent in troops the right wing got their panties soiled and when BinLaden was tagged in neighboring Pakistan they soiled their panties some more. Obama sent in troops and all you heard being parroted was he was nation building and putting our boys in harm's way unnecessarily. Now Biden finally pulls the plug on this middle east disaster and well yup the right wing is changing their panties again

9 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Not true, I watched many , nearly all I'd say, of his press conferences during the height of the pandemic and I found him to be quite  articulate with advanced elocution; most imprtantl, his ability to speak extemporaneously is impressive .  I dont think ANYBODY would say that about Biden currently, although at one time, he was a very accomplished speaker in his own right.

It’s only been a year. Too soon to try to rewrite history. Here’s a refresher on Trump’s elocution and leadership at the height of the pandemic.

9 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I find it laughable that everyone applauded Bush Jr when he sent troops to Afghanistan to get Bin Laden and never did, then when Obama sent in troops the right wing got their panties soiled and when BinLaden was tagged in neighboring Pakistan they soiled their panties some more. Obama sent in troops and all you heard being parroted was he was nation building and putting our boys in harm's way unnecessarily. Now Biden finally pulls the plug on this middle east disaster and well yup the right wing is changing their panties again

Well the Intel that Bush put in place was how we found BL..

And your boyfriend Biden told Odumbo not to take him out !

Again , We / Trump had an exit plan, Biden didn’t follow and we now see where that left us !!

Also you stated “ read my lips , we are out of Afghanistan “

Noe I’m not sure where your lips have been, but we are in NO WAY out of Afghanistan !!

We have thousands still there and are sending more !!!

We will never be OUT ! 

And the disaster you speak of was added to 10 fold by your boyfriend Hiden Biden !

21 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s only been a year. Too soon to try to rewrite history. Here’s a refresher on Trump’s elocution and leadership at the height of the pandemic.

VH you showed me this Press conference before When you claimed Trump was recommending injecting bleach to the public - that has been debunked , remember ? 

• Like 3