Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

33 minutes ago, ANTLERS said:

The pentagon is busy dealing with our biggest threat to national security right now….White supremacy. They don’t have time for the Taliban.

And gender equality and critical race theory. That is more important to the Pentagon brass than combat training and readiness.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cachemoney said:

What should Biden have done ? 

He should have gotten all Americans out before he pulled the troops and left our weapons, tanks, armored vehicles, and helicopters for the Taliban. Now they are told to take shelter and hide. Don’t go to the embassy or the airport. Great plan...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

He should have gotten all Americans out before he pulled the troops and left our weapons, tanks, armored vehicles, and helicopters for the Taliban. Now they are told to take shelter and hide. Don’t go to the embassy or the airport. Great plan...

Let us kill the Taliban is what Bien should let us do all the Afghanis we trained ran away and all the money we vested in Afghanistan is now the Taliban

My best friend is back home for a funeral,  he has 18 years in active duty (stays with my wife and I when he is back home). He got a call about three hours ago letting him know that current guys on deployments just got extended three months and more deployments to Afghanistan are happening soon. He has six deployments under his belt and was looking forward to an easy last two years. Well that isn't happening now, because of his rank he will forsure enjoy one last trip to the Middle East. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

My best friend is back home for a funeral,  he has 18 years in active duty (stays with my wife and I when he is back home). He got a call about three hours ago letting him know that current guys on deployments just got extended three months and more deployments to Afghanistan are happening soon. He has six deployments under his belt and was looking forward to an easy last two years. Well that isn't happening now, because of his rank he will forsure enjoy one last trip to the Middle East. 

Thank him for his service for me, Cory.  I also wish he had an easy two years coming after all he’s given.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

And not announced every move we were making and when 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

I have a feeling based off the thread comments that my take on this won’t be popular, but maybe we should let Afghanistan worry about Afghanistan.  Instead of the US supporting them militarily and financially for the last 20 years, maybe they can do it themselves.  I know that might sound crazy. 

So we agree you can't change peoples culture ? No more  extra aid for places like Chicago except law enforcement aid . Only thing that works is law enforcement . This is what Afghanistan teaches  us  .  You can only change peoples  culture by force once  that force is gone they go back to what ever culture they had before.  This is the  reason left wants  to take away all the guns . Even with all USA  technology in the end the simple gun ruled the day over there as soon as we pulled back airpower .

9 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Let us kill the Taliban is what Bien should let us do all the Afghanis we trained ran away and all the money we vested in Afghanistan is now the Taliban

Unless we planned on staying for ever . This was going to happen its a tribal muslim country . 

7 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Makes ya wonder what happened to the people the united states trained over there.

They changed sides to there own brothers  that's what happened .  We got are culture they get there's that has not changed in 1000 years  and bidens tranny army ads did not help any .

Edited by phantom

13 hours ago, cachemoney said:

What should Biden have done ? 

He should have listened to his military advisors and kept the 4500 troops there throughout the entire withdrawal process like he was advised to- also, he should not have announced such a discrete and specific withdrawal timetable.  He made a HUGE blunder here and i fear ALOT of people will die as a consequence.  Yes, elections do, indeed have consequences :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

My friend got back from Afghanistan in April when they started the removal of troops. First thing he told me was the Taliban would have it back by Halloween if they pulled everyone out.

My buddy was medevac from there a few years back ,he had nothing good to say about the place.