1/3 Don't believe Biden won the election fairly

I don’t really care when or what he posts, but he did make a valid point. 
You came up with a lame excuse why you made yours before I called you out on it, but it was a total contradiction of what you had said in the original post. Just beat it troll. Stick to the hunting and cooking threads. 

I’m the troll but you stick up for shoots100 and you say you don’t care what he posts.

Guess it makes sense since you been brain washed by the Fascist media machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t really care when or what he posts, but he did make a valid point. 
You came up with a lame excuse why you made yours before I called you out on it, but it was a total contradiction of what you had said in the original post. Just beat it troll. Stick to the hunting and cooking threads. 

And why do I keep posting here… so it doesn’t become a sounding board for the lies and misinformation that will end democracy in this country, if you want Fascist Fuhrer Trump to kill democracy in this country so but I will troll that all day

• Haha 1

The guy makes a valid point on what the hell is going on in this country, and you attack him asking why he’s still here and he contributes nothing. And again you deflect on the fact that you do not like the political forum, yet you keep posting here spewing your hypocritical crap. I think you’re the one who is brainwashed by the left. Have you ever heard of the term useful idiot? Do you know who Yuri Bezmenov is? 

• Like 1

The guy makes a valid point on what the hell is going on in this country, and you attack him asking why he’s still here and he contributes nothing. And again you deflect on the fact that you do not like the political forum, yet you keep posting here spewing your hypocritical crap. I think you’re the one who is brainwashed by the left. Have you ever heard of the term useful idiot? Do you know who Yuri Bezmenov is? 

I never said I don’t like it I said it’s bad for the forum.

A little bit of reading comprehension goes a long way.

Go back look at his posts find any that are useful or really related to hunting

2 hours ago, NonTypical said:

Ok. So you said that this section brings nothing to the forum and it needs to go. You probably post in the political forum and vaccine crap more than anyone else. Maybe it’s you that brings absolutely nothing to this forum with your constant deflections and bs. And I’ll ask you again, do you know who Yuri Bezmenov is? 

Edited by NonTypical

Ok. So you said that this section brings nothing to the forum and it needs to go. You probably post in the political forum and vaccine crap more than anyone else. Maybe it’s you that brings absolutely nothing to this forum with your constant deflections and bs. And I’ll ask you again, do you know who Yuri Bezmenov is? 

Up until recently I have not Posted in this section in weeks if not months.

Also yes he was a Russian defector college professor

What about him

He was a KGB informant and and he defected to Canada. He was also an anti communist and he talked about brainwashing and subversion tactics used by the communists. Everything that he said is exactly what has been happening here in the US for many years. He talks about the use of useful idiots by the left to advance and spread their propaganda. You should do some research and listen to what he has to say. It will be like you’re looking in a mirror. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chef said:

So since he lost his law suit and the documents the Jan 6th committee is looking for will most likely be released if those show trump knew he is lying and the election was legit does he then become the worst president ever for trying to destroy democracy ?

You pretend he wasnt attacked with legal action for 4 straight years and still managed a successful run at being president. Remember the impeachment attempts twice? Alot of people had to put vacation plans on hold for 4 years if you know what I mean because trump was keeping the lifetime crooks in check.

Edited by Jeremy K

6 hours ago, Chef said:

And why do I keep posting here… so it doesn’t become a sounding board for the lies and misinformation that will end democracy in this country, if you want Fascist Fuhrer Trump to kill democracy in this country so but I will troll that all day

Your president opening the flood gates for illegal immigrants is more of threat to our democracy then anything that happened during trumps amazing 4 years as president.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, virgil said:

Demonstrates the power of a relentless disinformation campaign.  People believe what they're told if it's repeated over and over- especially if it fits with their predisposed point of view.

That is exactly what happen during the 4 years Trump was President.  The media's relentless disinformation campaign kept the radical leftists foaming at the mouth and intimidating the easily manipulated into thinking he was a horrible man.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chef said:

This is the real reason he wants the political forum removed.  He wants to prevent views he hates from being posted.  He calls them lies and misinformation, but can only say it's his opinion, as the facts do not back it up.

Fact:  Everything was better under Trump.

Gotta kill the political forum to keep that fact from spreading.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chef said:

Have you seen that member contribute anything to this forum other and a few BS posts here and there.

Don’t stand up for a pox on this entire Forum because he agrees with your political ideology.

Also I did not ignore your post I explained why I made mine.

Again with the diversion and insult tactics of a liberal drone.

I post in many topics on this forum and have even started some threads, but I guess it's below an educated liberal individuals position to do some leg work to find that out.

You might have to put down the Grey Poupon and we couldn't have that !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's twelve exclamation points, so I must be serious !

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Grouse said:

That is exactly what happen during the 4 years Trump was President.  The media's relentless disinformation campaign kept the radical leftists foaming at the mouth and intimidating the easily manipulated into thinking he was a horrible man.

I don't think Trump needed help in proving he is horrible man or as I prefer, a degenerate grifting POS. He's been perfecting that his entire life and he's really good at it.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, left field said:

I don't think Trump needed help in proving he is horrible man or as I prefer, a degenerate grifting POS. He's been perfecting that his entire life and he's really good at it.

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.  He was loved and admired by all the leftists in the country until he ran for President as a Conservative.  That's when the hateful lie machine started up.  Your opinion is noted, but only exposes how little you really know about the man.

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

This is the real reason he wants the political forum removed.  He wants to prevent views he hates from being posted.  He calls them lies and misinformation, but can only say it's his opinion, as the facts do not back it up.

Fact:  Everything was better under Trump.

Gotta kill the political forum to keep that fact from spreading.

Exactly, That has been the "libtard-woke" game plan.

Completely inaccurate - actually , the opposite is true . As a matter of fact , I would say his replacement fits this description much more accurately. 

Really? Trump lost… there is not proof to the contrary. Yet he continues to claim he won. He inspired a attack on the US capitol. He tried to get pence to not certify the election which pence was man enough to not do.

He tried to end democracy as we know it and you buy right into it.

He lines his pockets with donations to fund these lies and the idiots keep on donating

Yes , really 

So you are ok with trumps multiple attempts to
Overturn a election he lost..

Now maybe you don’t think he lost.

So let’s say he did and let’s say it comes out that he knew he lost and did all of this any way…. Would that change your opinion or him