Inflation

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

This inflation problem was not caused by businesses but by a government spending spree. Cutting government spending and raising interest rates may be the only real way to bring inflation back down, something Democrats are loathe to do.

Everyone wants your money. 1 way or the other both sides are going to take your money. Your seeing direct tax and cost, the last administration did things like encouraged personal expenses and took a cut. 

14 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

We I have a whole lifetime of it going up... it never goes down. You love to blame this administration but it's a total broken system. Keep blaming the other side and ignoring the real problem. Just what all greedy politicians want.

So your really trying to push off that this country and it’s people were in the shit hole that we are in right now back when Trump was in charge?????  Please tell me that you believe that. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

So your really trying to push off that this country and it’s people were in the shit hole that we are in right now back when Trump was in charge?????  Please tell me that 

I believe this country has been consistently going down hill since the late 60's and it became very visible in the late 80's. It is in a downward spiral, until we band together as a united country and change the way government works it will continue. People who chose a side are playing perfectly into a process that continues to siphon all of this countries worth. Every administration has sapped this population. One administration taxes directly and says it's human services and the other administration creates personal spending and makes money by taxing what you by, even though you don't need it. Either way the countries wealth and natural resources are headed elsewhere and your arguing over who does it better. You should be frustrated with the entire system.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

I believe this country has been consistently going down hill since the late 60's and it became very visible in the late 80's. It is in a downward spiral, until we band together as a united country and change the way government works it will continue. People who chose a side are playing perfectly into a process that continues to siphon all of this countries worth. Every administration has sapped this population. One administration taxes directly and says it's human services and the other administration creates personal spending and makes money by taxing what you by, even though you don't need it. Either way the countries wealth and natural resources are headed elsewhere and your arguing over who does it better. You should be frustrated with the entire system.

Fact is that we didn’t have a politician in charge and regardless of how the political world is he made sure the issues he dealt with were for the good of the people. These dipshits in office now could give two craps about the people. Nothing will ever change in this cesspool until there are term limits on everything. And yes the smart money bets on the horse that does the best for you at the present and your future family. Right now they can’t even figure out what color or sex a person is or is not. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Fact is that we didn’t have a politician in charge and regardless of how the political world is he made sure the issues he dealt with were for the good of the people. These dipshits in office now could give two craps about the people. Nothing will ever change in this cesspool until there are term limits on everything. And yes the smart money bets on the horse that does the best for you at the present and your future family. Right now they can’t even figure out what color or sex a person is or is not. 

That's an incorrect statement I made. I dont agree that any administration is better or worse. Conservative administration's have made major moves to funnel our natural resources out of the country and eventually that will create problems. The great car buy back was a republican administration move that resulted in not being able to find parts for older vehicles, and sent much of our natural resources over seas. There is a laundry list of thing every administration does to take away from America's future. 

Edited by Kmartinson
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

They are all dipshits. When we believe thier lies we are even larger dipshits.

2 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

They are all dipshits. When we believe thier lies we are even larger dipshits.

Bottom line is life is happier and safer when nothing is put into the left’s control in any way. Trump proved that a businessman can run a country better then a politician. We would be better to never be lead by any politician ever again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Bottom line is life is happier and safer when nothing is put into the left’s control in any way. Trump proved that a businessman can run a country better then a politician. We would be better to never be lead by any politician ever again. 

Lol, he is a politician.   It's tough to have a conversation with you because you're looking for an argument and I'm trying to tell you that it's a bad system.

39 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

Lol, he is a politician.   It's tough to have a conversation with you because you're looking for an argument and I'm trying to tell you that it's a bad system.

He is a businessman that dabbles in politics and uses politics to his advantage. Just like the rest. There is no argument to be had. Bottom line is that this county is always in a shit hole when democrats are in charge. You can’t argue that fact. And you can’t argue the fact that we were in a much better place in the hands of Trump.                 What kind of idiot does not jump all over being self energized. Biden had a smooth running and safe country handed to him and he couldn’t even run with that. Had to play the typical democrat and try to make Americans suck off the government’s teat’s. 

34 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

He is a businessman that dabbles in politics and uses politics to his advantage. Just like the rest. There is no argument to be had. Bottom line is that this county is always in a shit hole when democrats are in charge. You can’t argue that fact. And you can’t argue the fact that we were in a much better place in the hands of Trump.                 What kind of idiot does not jump all over being self energized. Biden had a smooth running and safe country handed to him and he couldn’t even run with that. Had to play the typical democrat and try to make Americans suck off the government’s teat’s. 

Smooth running? you are delusional buddy boy.

22 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Could ask for much more. Great economy. All kinds of jobs. Safe boarders. Oversea leaders that were put to task and on and on.   Yeah. The idiot could have just changed seats with Trump and took credit for all the good things happening in the world. Instead he puts us in the biggest deficit in eon’s 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Everything that made America Great was smooth running under Trump.  The only thing that wasn't smooth running was the chaos, anarchy, rioting and looting that was promoted by the anti-American left in order to bring Trump down.  I think we are about to see most of the evidence come out proving this is an absolute fact.

How is it that Biden is installed in office and all of the leftist rioting, burning, looting and anarchy dissipates, when none of their grievances have been addressed?

• Like 1

I also predict if the House and Senate become controlled by the GOP after the 2022 elections, all of the leftist rioting, burning, looting and anarchy will start up again, with leftist Democrats supporting all of it.

They refuse to give up power and actively seek to punish American citizens when they vote to take it from them.  That's fascist.

18 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

That's an incorrect statement I made. I dont agree that any administration is better or worse. Conservative administration's have made major moves to funnel our natural resources out of the country and eventually that will create problems. The great car buy back was a republican administration move that resulted in not being able to find parts for older vehicles, and sent much of our natural resources over seas. There is a laundry list of thing every administration does to take away from America's future. 

Cash for clunkers  was an Obummer ara program signed  into law by obummer in 2009. 3 billion dollars spent ended in fall of 2009.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

While it is true, no one can deny our system is broken, no one can deny that life was better for all Americans under Trump, even the Trump haters,  compared to now. 

• Like 5

I can’t believe we don’t have an inflation tread so here it is . The talking heads simply say it’s  7.5% which is higher then it’s been in 40 years . Wrong, the CPI is always adjusting what it measures  and how it measures inflation , so to compare to 40 years ago and get an honest comparison,you’d have to use the methods used back then . When you do that it comes out closer to 12% ,or so I’ve read .
let’s hear your stories 

Ibonds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gas prices  started up within  hours of Obiden winning election . Market was rebounding from covid shut down . Through the first quarter of Obidens term I was still doing ok in my 401 k . We were still riding the benafit of the Trump economy. Now my 401 k is flat and taking losses as we speak .  Actually worse than most of the 8 years of Obama. Inflation at a 40 year high. Gas prices up a $1.60. Natural gas and electric up over 40 percent . 

Trump had worked out the logistics to have 2 microchip plants up and running in the US in a year.   Obiden just announced in February  he is just working on a chip factory in over a year in office . 

Worst of all im still waiting  on my truck to be built . Obiden said the shortages would only last a few months .. yup .. I would have to lay the blame squarely on the current administration. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Through the first quarter of Obidens term I was still doing ok in my 401 k

Last year, I remember I was in my fave local bar, sitting and having a brew and chilling when I overheard a couple guys in conversation about physical fitness . 1 guy says to the other: "back then , my stomack was flatter than the stock market when Obama was President!! " I loved it :)

• Haha 1