Media controls the narrative

I remember when the media could not get enough of the story of border agents wiping illegal immigrants at the southern border. They also seem to be silent on Ottawa police using horses to trample a old woman with a walker yesterday. I would not be surprised if these two women are dead and I haven’t seen anything about it on one main stream “news”.

5C788A12-65D2-41CA-8E24-9E2796F36D6D.jpeg

E4FAF4CC-613A-4DB3-969F-146D4216FBDE.jpeg

• Like 3

And to think this massive oppression is all because of a virus that 99.97% of people survive.  Trudeau is willing to do all of this to force people to get a vaccination.  Imagine if they wanted to force you into concentration camps.  If you refused, I'm sure you would be shot.  Yet the media would not criticize any of it, as they are paid propagandists.

May be a cartoon

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

And to think this massive oppression is all because of a virus that 99.97% of people survive.  Trudeau is willing to do all of this to force people to get a vaccination.  Imagine if they wanted to force you into concentration camps.  If you refused, I'm sure you would be shot.  Yet the media would not criticize any of it, as they are paid propagandists.

May be a cartoon

I think Trudeau is doing this because Canada and our government are so dependent on Canadian transportation that he needs a show of power to try to get things under control.

I dont think this will happen in America because we have a different mindset and take pride in our "freedom".... Canada is like a junkyard that the British and the French just left all thier garbage there. We as Americans came here and fought for independence.  Totally different cultural  beginnings. You will see severe disobedience if they try this in America. We are armed and capable, also unlikely we will have a civil war because it will affect tax collection.

3 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

I think Trudeau is doing this because Canada and our government are so dependent on Canadian transportation that he needs a show of power to try to get things under control.

I dont think this will happen in America because we have a different mindset and take pride in our "freedom".... Canada is like a junkyard that the British and the French just left all thier garbage there. We as Americans came here and fought for independence.  Totally different cultural  beginnings. You will see severe disobedience if they try this in America. We are armed and capable, also unlikely we will have a civil war because it will affect tax collection.

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-02-11/us-urges-canada-federal-powers-end-trucker-blockade?_amp=true

9 hours ago, Kmartinson said:

It would be a lot smarter for him to admit his totalitarian mandates are wrong and follow the science that says this virus is now endemic and here to stay.  He needs to understand and admit his mandates are not working.  They are causing more damage.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 3:45 PM, Kmartinson said:

I think Trudeau is doing this because he's a communist, pure and simple. Wonder if they have the equivalent of Dominion voting up there.