DRAW WEIGHTS ?

BIGHUNTER2700537

I shoot 65 #'s from my Mathews switchback XT. Seems to be plenty of kenetic energy for me, have had plenty of pass throughs with this setup. This year I'm trying the rage 2 broadheads, curious to see how they perform.

i shoot the rage 2 blades on my switchback xt at 72lbs. the setup i  have is great! those BH are awesome...

I have shot the Grim Reaper blades for a few years now with great success, however I'm impressed with the rage 2 in that they make a whopping 2" cut. Hopefully I will be able to see how effective the Rage blades are. Hey, this year we will have close to identical setups....haha...Not sure about you but I really like the Mathews switchback Xt its a real pleasure to practice and hunt with.

I shoot 65 #'s from my Mathews switchback XT. Seems to be plenty of kenetic energy for me, have had plenty of pass throughs with this setup. This year I'm trying the rage 2 broadheads, curious to see how they perform.

i shoot the rage 2 blades on my switchback xt at 72lbs. the setup i  have is great! those BH are awesome...

I shoot 65# draw, '08 Bowtech Commander, with Rage 2 Blades.  Even with the rage mechanical where they lose alot of kinetic energy on impact it still broke the ribs on both sides. 

65# feels light to me, some times the let off catches me by surprise.  But after sitting in the cold for god knows how many hours, and being bent at the waist drawing I didn't even notice it.  A little more weight might be nice on the draw so I feel the let-off a little more, but I don't want to change my setup at all!

I have shot the Grim Reaper blades for a few years now with great success, however I'm impressed with the rage 2 in that they make a whopping 2" cut. Hopefully I will be able to see how effective the Rage blades are. Hey, this year we will have close to identical setups....haha...Not sure about you but I really like the Mathews switchback Xt its a real pleasure to practice and hunt with.

yeah i love my bow, its very forgiving and carries the features of speed and quietness. not to mention its a very compact bow. yeah try those rage BH's you will not see holes like that from anything else...

I'm in the upper 50's #. My old bow i had to go way higher and got less FPS..... No need with these new ones ! All pass throughs and 5 inches into the dirt.

I don't know, I can do 16 dead hang chin ups, and while my deadlift has dropped to under 400#s its still close, so I fugure I can pull back way more weight just don't know why I'd want to.