Is Putin emboldened by weak leadership and appeasement?

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Yeah, Trump's 4 years of destabilizing and undermining global alliances while kowtowing to totalitarian strongmen had nothing to do with this...

Weak leadership, and appeasement of this current administration has led us exactly where we are. I give full credit to Biden and his supporters for following him into the cesspool he has created.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Weak leadership, and appeasement of this current administration has led us exactly where we are. I give full credit to Biden and his supporters for following him into the cesspool he has created.

Here is Trump giving a masterclass on "weak leadership and appeasement" (or on kotowing to totalitarian strongmen as I put it).

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

Yes, but got even better under Trump-WAY better.  You said things got worse under Trump which is the exact opposite of what happened- and what economic metrics indicated.

Take a look at the last year of trumps presidency and re evaluate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Here is Trump giving a masterclass on "weak leadership and appeasement" (or on kotowing to totalitarian strongmen as I put it).

At some point you may have to accept the reality that Biden is the appointed president. He is accountable for what happens on his watch.  

9 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

At some point you may have to accept the reality that Biden is the appointed president. He is accountable for what happens on his watch.  

And his weak leadership and demonstrated incompetence has emboldened all of our enemies; next: China invading Taiwan?  Hope not :(

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

So Trump was the president he is responsible for what happened under his watch? Was that logic just used here?

But Chef, I said this before, you have to look at ALL metrics , not just that silly Russsian oil thing Phade posted!! analysts said we were energy independent under Trump for AT LEAST  2 years; thats the point here!!  You can argue other issues and  points maybe werent so good, certainly , but he blows Biden-and Obama- away in terms of energy policy! Besides, if youre going to use the "under his watch" argument here, thean i hope youll be consistent and agree that this whole Ukraine tyhing is totally Bidens and was brought on by demonstrated and clearly recognized incompetence and weakness!!

44 minutes ago, Chef said:

So Trump was the president he is responsible for what happened under his watch? Was that logic just used here?

Yeah like fast speeding the vaccine…Which Biden said do not take… like listing all the good drugs to take to beat Covid that are now being givin to Americans… That Biden and the left attacked over and over…Like having Americans self sufficient in energy… like having the the best employment numbers and best economy… shall I continue ??

• Like 1

But Chef, I said this before, you have to look at ALL metrics , not just that silly Russsian oil thing Phade posted!! analysts said we were energy independent under Trump for AT LEAST  2 years; thats the point here!!  You can argue other issues and  points maybe werent so good, certainly , but he blows Biden-and Obama- away in terms of energy policy! Besides, if youre going to use the "under his watch" argument here, thean i hope youll be consistent and agree that this whole Ukraine tyhing is totally Bidens and was brought on by demonstrated and clearly recognized incompetence and weakness!!

I will ask hon this… it seems the Ukraine thing is being handled well. We have a great Coalition of allies sanctioning Russia. The Ukrainians are staring their ground. Russia and Putin look foolish. It has strengthened NATO end sent a message to China that going to Taiwan is not in there best interest.

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Apparently, Biden supporters do not feel he is in a very responsible position, as they never hold him responsible for anything he does.

Lol. Just like the two above. They spew off how bad Trump was but like the typical left they have nothing to support what they voted for. Typical leftist.      I guess that explains that 30% approval numbers. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chef said:

Look at his numbers compared to Biden in covid deaths and trump didnt even have the magic vaccine the whole time . It becomes clear who handled the covid better.

• Like 1

Biden would do more if he hadn't worked so many back door deals with the two countries involved . Let's not forget it was the democrats who are in bed with putin after all and not trump.

I’m not exactly sure what more you would like Biden to do here? I’m pretty sure doing more would result in WWIII

Well, he could turn states evidence, become the biggest whistle blower of all time and take down the corrupt swamp that threatens the very existence of the Bill of Rights, but then, that would require a moral core and cognizance. But then, that would require more than being a 301110731_1144_Turtle-on-a-Fence-Post.jpg.7d3ee7dbcb93289596d96db3ac0a3608.jpg

For those that don't get it:

The old Texan said, "Well, ya know, Biden is a 'post turtle'." 

Not knowing what the old man meant, the doctor asked him what a post turtle was. 

The old man said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle." 

The old man saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain, "You know he didn't get there by himself, he doesn't belong there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just want to help the poor stupid guy get down." 

Robby

• Like 2