Is Putin emboldened by weak leadership and appeasement?

25 minutes ago, left field said:

I see. You've backed off of the fantasy of killing them. Smart move.

Oh no. My fantasies are alive and well. You mentioned "killing Americans". Can anyone responsible for willfully destroying our country be called an American. No. This is a treasonous act and treason is punishable by death in this country. 

4 hours ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Oh no. My fantasies are alive and well. You mentioned "killing Americans". Can anyone responsible for willfully destroying our country be called an American. No. This is a treasonous act and treason is punishable by death in this country. 

Will you be American enough to actually do your part to save the country?  

Edited by diplomat019

If they can only hold out until Russia collapses. 

Russian general gets killed in the field and his officer has to call it in on a cellphone with a local sim card because their secure comms systems are kaput.

Posted as a link due to profanity in the tweet. 

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1500982696331329540?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1500982696331329540|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

14 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Patriots need to be guided to save the country that is being ripped from our hands.   Will you guide?

If my country calls upon me, I would answer the call with a resounding yes! But, I would be more of a General Patton type. 

“A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.”  Lt. Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

If my country calls upon me, I would answer the call with a resounding yes! But, I would be more of a General Patton type. 

“A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.”  Lt. Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Each day that passes by the country is fading.  The country is calling upon you. Every patriot needs this.  Dont let this be another islamburg where everyone let the muslim extremists set up compound in delaware county while they did nothing.