The Left and Chick-Fil-A

As far as the health care for him....the mom and pops will have to do the same thing...right? so the crap pizza goes up and the great pizza goes up and who ends up paying anyway...lol. "Hey honey, do you want a sheet pizza and wings or 4 new tires for the van?" :fie:

Unless 'mom and pop' have over 50 employees, I think they're mostly exempt.

As a true NYer, we are not allowed to eat at any chain pizza joints. You can only buy pizza from a guy who wear tomatoe sauce and flour on his dirty wife beater shirt. It's the law.

Finally something that everyone on this forum should be able to agree on!!!

• Like 2

Again... The owner of Cick-Fil-A only expressed his opinion on an issue and since that opinion didn't sit well with the Libs, they attacked him and religion. It's that simple.Thats what they do. Again....the owner gladly hires and serves gays every day, but for some strange reason that dosen't matter to the left.

Until only recently Obama, I'm sure everyone will remember, always said that he thought marriage was between a man and a woman. Did the left attack him back then??? Can't seem to remember....Hmmm....Hmmm. Cowards all of them

As for the Pappa John thing... I think every company in the US should be mandated to pay every employee at least $100,000 per year, and provide them with top notch health care,a new car every 2 years a summer home and a puppy!!! WOW ..

What I don't get is how these pizza chains survive in NY.

I am upstate and do not know why they survive,every where we go it's pizza.Being said that there is know way I am paying any one 10 to 25 buck's per pie when it only cost them 4Dollars to make.The other ting is the soda fountains it cost us in most places 2Dollar's+when in fact it cost them less than 10cent's per cup/glass.

I will be curious how this plays out for company stores vs franchiases. a company owned store could get hit where a franchaise might not. (talking about any fast food type store)

Interesting article about the spin on this topic.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_c2

Was an interesting article. I guess the frustrating part of e is I structured my career and life around providing for my family and made choices to do that. I hate when the rules change and effect me negatively because someone changes the rules in the middle of the race.

Wantt a GREAT culinary experience...try a pizza in Florida... :bad:

I went to the other extreme, Culver. I bought a pizza in Alaska ( cuz the girlfriend wanted it)...DOUBLE yuck !!!

I think they put whale blubber on it instead of Mozzerella...

• Like 1