Show your best group of the day

Doewhacker

Ya I got another 40.00 for Gander Mnt cash reward...may have to buy one of those targets....with this new bow and release...I'm shaving too many fletchings This year....Was going to get the dampeners for the cross bow but it Figures ...Gander mnt sells the ten points but not the dampening system they sell....Didn't want to spend 45.00 on line for it....hhhmmm

post-28-0-17430400-1347729801_thumb.jpg

I would like to thank all of you for cursing me today, 40 yard Robinhood, yes I was aiming for the other arrow, I just didn't expect to do that from 40.

Here were my first 3 from 30 with no warm up..just for SteveB. Personally I think every arrow should be good enough to kill a deer this time of year.

post-28-0-03258900-1347729891_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Every arrow is good.

But the 1st is still the most important and if always a kill, the rest really doesn't matter.

Grouping is great for setting up or changing something in you equipment.

Also a good indicator of consistency in form when learning.

Great too for 300 rounds.

But hunting is about the 1st arrow.

My thoughts are for hunters this time of year, groups mean nothing.

The only arrow that matters is the first one.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this SteveB. If only the first shot counts, then why am I shooting 50-60 arrows or more every time I shoot? Here is why, to make sure that when I get that one shot, It counts. I'm a firm believer in practice makes perfect. And if you don't practice, then you are just asking for trouble.

• Like 2