what is wrong with the youth of today?

apoallo

I work as a custodian at a local High School and Im in the cafeteria during lunch and I see this young man with 2 good looking females all over him pinching and tickleing him i guess.. All of a sudden he starts Yelling at the top of his lungs RAPE RAPE help RAPE!!!! and then runs away..... When I was in high school and the ladies did something like that to me I would have capitalized on the situation later on that night if you know what I mean. Maybe he is one of them homosexuals..... idk I dont have anything thing against them to each is own

lol no that is true. I think part of the problem is the kids now are getting too many right and they know it. Parents dont like to hear from the school that their kid is doing something wrong and they fight it even thou it was all recorded on camera. once they see the video they turn the blame to another kid or teachers. there is no consequences for their actions from the admins either. admins I feel are way more passive then when I was in school

lol im going to be 45 and my MOM ruled our home. as a child or even a young adult you still knew your place in that big world. kids nowday's have it so much eaiser then their parents did.....just like their parents have it much easier then their's and so on and so on. imho you just have to teach your child the best as you can and hope that some of what you are telling them and showing them will sink in. just my 2$

A bit off subject but sexual harassment of men by women is something happens and most men won't admit it so most people don't realize it does happen here and there. Beginning of sophomore year in college, I was molested by a girl. Before you start the homosexual comments, let's just say she was the type of girl that one would need more than just beer goggles, I would need LSD goggles for. We teach girls what to do when a guy does something to them but we never teach boys what to do if a girl does something to them so I was literally frozen in shock and didn't know what to do. Keep in mind, I was 19 then. Fortunately...or unfortunately..it all depends, she was so wasted that after a brief moment of her hand down my pants and my neck had been cleaned, she passed out.

my opinion ..its the parents, they want their kids their friends... they are your kids, punishment at a young age keeps them in line when older. tough to do when they are raised in group daycare, watch pregant teen moms on tv, and promise to call protective services when threatend.. Start young before they are exposed to it, tell them you don't approve of their friends if they ask. My parents seemed to like all of my friends but one , told me he wasnt welcome in their house, in the end they were right, he'ss till in jail and i'm glad i listened to them and drifted away from him as a friend.

Oh geeeze, I really hate to get involved in that old "what's the matter with kids these days" thing. It makes me sound like every older person I have ever known .... lol. I have to laugh at the pants dragging on the ground with the multi-colored spikey hair and the 15 pounds of scrap iron hanging from every orifice. I have yet to understand why someone gets a charge out of poking a dozen holes in their body and then hanging something there that really looks like hell. But I guess that is their method of "expressing" themselves, so it's not up to me to worry about whatever floats their boat. I just look at it, chuckle a bit and then go on my way. If forced to talk to one of them, I try real hard not to stare too much.

As far as the rest of it, I have found out that the most spoiled little brats seem to eventually grow out of it and do finally become some rather up-standing, productive citizens. There have been so many over the years that I swore would be crazy serial killers because of their super permissive upbringing. But I'm happy to say that with all of them, I was proven wrong.

So, I guess when we are tempted to remark about the oddities of the current generations, maybe it's good to remember that we are often easily afflicted with a certain amount of culture shock from one generation to another, but generally things seem to turn out ok ...... so far.

• Like 1

Oh geeeze, I really hate to get involved in that old "what's the matter with kids these days" thing. It makes me sound like every older person I have ever known .... lol. I have to laugh at the pants dragging on the ground with the multi-colored spikey hair and the 15 pounds of scrap iron hanging from every orifice. I have yet to understand why someone gets a charge out of poking a dozen holes in their body and then hanging something there that really looks like hell. But I guess that is their method of "expressing" themselves, so it's not up to me to worry about whatever floats their boat. I just look at it, chuckle a bit and then go on my way. If forced to talk to one of them, I try real hard not to stare too much.

As far as the rest of it, I have found out that the most spoiled little brats seem to eventually grow out of it and do finally become some rather up-standing, productive citizens. There have been so many over the years that I swore would be crazy serial killers because of their super permissive upbringing. But I'm happy to say that with all of them, I was proven wrong.

So, I guess when we are tempted to remark about the oddities of the current generations, maybe it's good to remember that we are often easily afflicted with a certain amount of culture shock from one generation to another, but generally things seem to turn out ok ...... so far.

Well said Doc ... and I agree !

When I was young and single, I always had problems with the girls climbing all over me, trying to take advantage of my virtue and innocence...

Sometimes I had to bring a bushel of corn or a bucket of apples to distract them long enough so I could make my getaway !...

what is wrong with the youth of today?

Well not trying to come off sounding like a sexist here but.......................

Mommy went to work outside the home! Now daycare or someone else is raising our kids while the parents are both working outside the home. You can almost pick out the families that the mother or father is a stay at home parent and the kids where both parents work.

Edited by wdswtr

its all these damn video games lol... i was talking about this the other day, i remember when i was younger you could not keep me inside! i was always out riding bikes, building stuff, working on things, fishing, me and my buddies did so much stuff and were creative. Seems now a days all kids want to do is sit behind Xbox with a headset playing hours of War games. its crazy! LOL

Sounds like another case of the tickle spiders.....yess this is a serious problem facing our youth today. Too many young men are being raised by tv and video games and in certain cases can develop a condition called pussyitis when it comes to being touched by girls. The rape call was an excuse to get away from the girls because he was nervous due to too many hours spent on Modern Warfare or battlefield 3 instead of on the phone trying to charm to panties off of sweet sally rotten crotch. Its a sad day in America when the tickle spiders attack. Someone needs to enlist him in the United States Marine Corp and after spending months away from hot chicks the boy will soon realize just how important the tickle spiders can truly be. Especially the first time they crawl into your pants!

• Like 2

i was talking to an elderly women (late 80s) about a year ago and she said with a grin, kids aren't any differant today then they were when she was a kid. She went on to say we smoked, we drank, alot of us even smoked reefers and did opium or herion, and ohh we also had alot of sex!!

as for the original poster talking about the young lad running from the 2 frisky females i can assure that isnt the norm, theres more sex going on umongst Americas youth than you could even imagine..

My friend and I were just talking about this the other day. Apparentlly a 11 yr old boy and girl on his son's bus got caught with her mouth down south if you know what I mean. And all we could think of was, WHERE WERE THESE GIRLS WHEN WE WERE GROWING UP!!!!!.

Edited by erussell
  • Like 1