Thieves

Doc

Just found out that my $200 Cuddeback has been stolen. I suppose it was my own fault. It was a few yards over onto state land, but within sight of my driveway. I didn't think anyone would find it since it was buried back in a huge area of man-killer wild rose. The only way I think they could have seen or even gotten to it was if they came up my driveway and looked off to the side. Well anyway, I guess I learned my expensive lesson. I hate thieves.

Nothing worse than a thief! Once thought a vandal destroyed my trail cam as all the glass in the front was shatterred and the camera was spun around to the other side of the tree. Turns out a curious black bear was the culprit, moved the camera a couple hundred yards and he hit it again that afternoon! The "attacks" were 6 months appart...crazy bear didn't want his picture taken! Take a good look around the area maybe you"ll find it.

Nothing worse than a thief! Once thought a vandal destroyed my trail cam as all the glass in the front was shatterred and the camera was spun around to the other side of the tree. Turns out a curious black bear was the culprit, moved the camera a couple hundred yards and he hit it again that afternoon! The "attacks" were 6 months appart...crazy bear didn't want his picture taken! Take a good look around the area maybe you"ll find it.

Same here. Bear took the camera off the tree and I found it 20 yards away.

Yup got one stolen in September,,, luckily it was only my p.o.s wild game ... Still set me back 50 bucks and the deer I had on the card... Lock box every cam from now on... Got a truth cam with a lock box on it n got a few pics of guys walkin up to it n checking it out... Guess the hike back to the truck to get the bolt cutters was too much for em

Sorry. It is amazing though, how some dirt bags think. "it's not mine, but it's there so take it??" Over the years I have come across all kinds of stuff. Stands, blinds, decoys.... Never considered stealing them. The closest I came was when I found a guys lock on stand on our property, after he had been told time after time to stay out. Each time, he gave me attitude. I left his stand and steps at the bottom of the tree, after I used bolt cutters to snap off the whole chain.

Sorry again. People will be low life's. I like dave6x6's thought. lol

• Like 1

todays sense of entitlement> I want it ill take it.

"and even if I get caught , whats the worst that can happen?" Slap on the wrist with a wet noodle?

Sad state. When I was around 10, I got caught trying to steal a $2.00 fishing lure. My father smacked the hell out of me, my mother took my bike away and my grandmother gave me crap about it right up until she passed away, which was about a year and a half ago!!

"and even if I get caught , whats the worst that can happen?" Slap on the wrist with a wet noodle?

Sad state. When I was around 10, I got caught trying to steal a $2.00 fishing lure. My father smacked the hell out of me, my mother took my bike away and my grandmother gave me crap about it right up until she passed away, which was about a year and a half ago!!

Now a kid gets caughting doing something wrong and the parents stick up for the kid asking why are you wasting their time over a $2.00 lure and whats wrong with you? Parents rather argue with cops then smack the heck out of their kid for doing wrong!! Save the rod, spoil the child!

Just found out that my $200 Cuddeback has been stolen. I suppose it was my own fault. It was a few yards over onto state land, but within sight of my driveway. I didn't think anyone would find it since it was buried back in a huge area of man-killer wild rose. The only way I think they could have seen or even gotten to it was if they came up my driveway and looked off to the side. Well anyway, I guess I learned my expensive lesson. I hate thieves.

Doh! This is why you need a Cam to watch the Cam's!

And the eye-in-the-sky is watching us all.