It is time

bubba

Been thinking about this for a while. Time for me to take a break. All the bitching moaning and groaning is getting to be a bit much for me. Besides it is time for me to start hunting, not sit and talk about hunting, and watch everyone attack each other about how they hunt, where they hunt, and how others are infringing upon their god given rights to have public land all to themselves. I am aware I am as guilty as the rest when it comes to this. That is one of the reasons I need a break. Just posting this as I do not want anyone to think I died and have a party for the wrong reasons. Best of luck to all of you this season. :pleasantry:

We all need a break now and then. Couldn't of come at a better time. I'll keep an eye out for the guys hunting a few minutes before and after legal hunting hours.

Please don't forget your BO vest. lol all kidding aside be safe and I hope to see a picture in your next post standing next to an Adirondack bruiser!

this is why i joined 2 yrs ago and only have 300 some odd posts.I like to see the Science behind the hunting.I don't give two rats behinds about the drama.As a matter of fact this thread just cought me and i opened it.Normaly if the title don't pertain directly to something that may be educational or just interesting i won't bother opening it.I have minimal time on the computer.Don't want to waste it reading about someones drama like its Farce book.