Anyone know him?

josephmrtn

Anyone know this guy? i caught him on my land and would like to find out who it is ive had problems w some guys before and would like to know the people around here so i can tell who it is. My property IS posted by the way, also Mr. Tresspasser if u are on here and see this Please contact me and let me know (pm me) and give me ur phone no. so if i get more pix i can call and ask if it was you or someone you know, also i like to check up on my neibors from time to time an see if they had any luck ect. Thanks

Joseph Martin

post-2634-0-48190000-1349895683_thumb.jp

i had the same problem a few years back so i enhanced the trail cam pic's i had of the 2 guys and printed up posted signs with their faces on them. Posted them all along my property. a week later the ones along the road were all misisng. i haven't had too much trouble since then.

• Like 1

i had the same problem a few years back so i enhanced the trail cam pic's i had of the 2 guys and printed up posted signs with their faces on them. Posted them all along my property. a week later the ones along the road were all misisng. i haven't had too much trouble since then.

People fear crazy. Crazy works.

• Like 1

We had this problem one year on the land I hunt. Samething posted very clearly but the person left a self climber at the bottom of the tree. We took the climber and left a note that if they wanted it to call us with our numbers. Guess what? We still have the treee stand. LOL Called the game warden and he said as long as the land is posted we had every right to take the stand. Good luck

I know a guy who owns a bow shop locally. He sells mineral block and other things along that line of illegal stuff to use. He says he never would use it but I find it hard to believe. Eveytime I talk to him he says he sees 20 plus deer when he is out in his 70 plus stands. The best part was I stopped in to hos shop and there were squirrels in the back of his truck eating things on the bed rail. Kinda strage I thought. I just have a hard time believing people who say I just put the blocks corn out for a little while then stop.