How do you know its them being a jerk? What if he is intentionally setting up in places that there is alot of traffic, After 14 years you would think he would have found the spot that nobody seems to go. That little honey hole thats away from where everybody travels, The spot that when people walk in the deer all run to before the other people even see them, Every piece of property that has that much hunting pressure has them, I used to hunt alot on heavily hunted state land and learned to use the other hunters to my advantage, Only thing is all the deer sign in the world means nothing in that type of set up, These are the spots that you get to before the other hunters head too thier spots. And just wait for them to walk in and scare the deer to you, It takes awile to find these spots but not 14 years, Just saying that if you choose to hunt where there are that many people how do you get angry when they are there,

We father and uncle used to hunt southern tier NY years ago, and had a similar issue.. There was a woman who lived above land they hunted, and her house was right above the thickest sh#t bedding area you ever saw.. Well she would wake up at 8 or so on Saturday, and see there truck parked down the road. She'd go on her back deck and start banging pots and pans together to scare all the deer.. What she didnt know was the deer bedded right behind her house, like 50-100 yards. All her pot banging and yelling drove the deer out of the thicket, where they were safe, right down the hill 4-500 yards down the hill into the hardwoods, there they were on stand waiting!!!

We father and uncle used to hunt southern tier NY years ago, and had a similar issue.. There was a woman who lived above land they hunted, and her house was right above the thickest sh#t bedding area you ever saw.. Well she would wake up at 8 or so on Saturday, and see there truck parked down the road. She'd go on her back deck and start banging pots and pans together to scare all the deer.. What she didnt know was the deer bedded right behind her house, like 50-100 yards. All her pot banging and yelling drove the deer out of the thicket, where they were safe, right down the hill 4-500 yards down the hill into the hardwoods, there they were on stand waiting!!!

That is way too funny!

Two years ago i was duck hunting on conesus lake, totally legal, and a lady came out and told me " if i wanted to shoot something, shoot her" and harrassed me for 30 minutes. Little did she know i called the DEC, DEC called the police, she got a $3,500 dollar fine.

• Like 2