hunting season shattered

tughillhunter

An 8 inch pipe rolled over the top over my hand that I welded some 3x3 angle clips on, and as u can tell, I got bit by a clip. Our drill rig smashed into my pipe rack causing the pipe to go overboard, about 50 foot of water. (i work off of barges) I was trying to be a hero and save it from going over, when I should of let it go. Lost an artery on the right side, and a vein, nerve damage, etc. Gotta see a hand doc again. If our operator was following procedure, (safety and brains) it woulda never happened, but stuff happens. And yes I had gloves on.

Holy crap my stomache hurts still from seeing that!! Wow!! That must have hurt like heck!!!! I mashed my thumb last yr in a machine at work being stupid. Half The thumb nail was ripped off and they had to take a pair of pliers and bend it back under the skin. It too two nurses holding my hand down and alot of yelling to get it back under. That hurt like nothing ive ever gone through before. And what you have looks like it hurt even worse. Good luck and hope the best for you.