ALL DAY HUNTS

Tio1

4 of the 6 on my wall were shot between 10;30 and 1;00. Vaca has officially started and it will be all day everyday. That is until my wife puts an end to the 4;00 am wake up calls.. LOL Needless to say, i'm hoping to get it done the first day and save myself some dirty looks.

I'm giving it a go next 2 days all day for sure,then we'll see,got do the leaves maybe wed.AM. Now do you guys stay in one stand ? My plan is 3 stands tomorrow, need to warm up after sitting as long as I can in the AM. Walk to car,eat then into differant part of farm, where i do one or two till legal light .

I do not think I could sit for 11 hours in one stand! I have done 6. I would have to do sit for 4 move to another stand sit for 3 or 4 and move sit for 3 or 4. Seeing how I have seen like 7 deer in about 100 hours of sits this year I might just die of boredom!! Power to you guys who can sit 11 hours wow!

I sit for all day hunts every single time I have hunted. The only time I have left early is if I am lucky enough to get a harvest. O the joys of public land hunting lol.

I am lucky enough to work from home and can hunt out the back door. So most of the time I get out before and/or after work.

I still could not sit for 11 hours what do you do? How does your back feel? I would need 6 sanwiches and a half dozen drinks, two trips to the head.......a book, ipad... or maybe I just do not have enough deer to keep me occupied!

Edited by Fletch