Trigger locks

Moosemaple

I do not use them.No kids to worry about in the house.My SHTF rifle is in the front of the safe with a 30rnd attached and another 30 and a 20 loaded on the shelf for quick access.When seconds count, I don't want to have to use a key for a trigger lock on something that is already locked in a safe.

No locks for me. I have mine stashed in strategic locations around the house as well as couple of aluminum bats as well. What's the point if you need to defend yourself or your family are you going to ask the home invader to wait a second while you unlock the trigger lock?

• Like 2

Most of my guns are locked with trigger locks and many with those locks are also locked in a case or gun safe . I purchased several of the "keyed alike" locks so I wouldn't need so many keys .

Which reminds me , I have to move my carry pistol as the grandkids will be coming here the 24th and 25th .

I don't use them. Most guns in gun safe in gun/hunting room which is locked as well. Key pad pistol safe in bedroom.

Short barrled 12.ga in front closet,"cruiser ready". Youngest kid is 20,both are gun shooters.

I'll add I've been in 100's ok 1,000's of city homes, A bat or machette behind a door or most doors is the norm in some neighborhoods

no locks me and my wife only at home and i trust her i think lol

Worked with a guy who thought the same thing until he heard the safty click off in the middle of the night. She blew a hole in the wall & for some reason they got divorced after that!

Edited by hunter49