Want to know where your money is going?

This was posted on another hunting site...Thanks WTL...

When our daughter wanted to go to Alfred U. we sacrificed and payed 35+ thousand a year...she also got loans...for that and part of her masters program she's still paying off...Ask me if this pizzes me off....we need to write our reps about this as well...we will all be paying

http://www.cnycentra...73#.UQA4TPKbqXc

Edited by growalot

I feel a bit lucky, I only have 43k left in student loan debt between my undergrad/grad degrees. I also have a step-daughter who is a freshman at Alfred State. I also have a one-week old. Fun times. Gag.

I won't feel lucky at all if illegals and their progeny are given the means to go to school. I hate to blow up a kid's fate or opportunities, but quite simply, it's not earned imo.

Grow,,,,, With a daughter starting college in the fall the Terms of Use for the site will not allow me to fully express my thoughts about this topic!!!

The overwhelmingly sinking feeling you get in regard to the financials will pale in comparison to the feeling you get once you see boys at college acting like they are at a feeding frenzy, ha. Oy.

• Like 1

The hard working middle class means nothing to these dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty politicians, who look for minority support. Free stuff??!!!!! He has my vote!!! It's really a simple concept when you think about it. What happens when they run out of our money to pay for other peoples free stuff??? Did I mention that the politicians who support this type of thing are DIRTY!!

• Like 1

So, I'm a new guy to this forum and this will be my first time posting/replying.

Oh, wait a minute, I still need to check on all the rules for posting, but I imagine that I can't use the words I want in order to comment.

Well, I guess you all get my drift.

I'll be off now, to write to my representative, hopefully in a calm proffessional manner with words of more than 4 letters

:spiteful:

• Like 1

These elected officials are now blatantly disrespecting hard working American taxpayers... they don't even hide this from us anymore... they think they are invincible... because they ARE as long as WE continue to put the same idiots in office.. shame on us!!!!!

It makes me sick! Our daughter is a Junior in High School and a very dedicated student. It is likely she will get accepted at some very good schools. My wife and I work hard and we worry every day as to how we are going to be able to afford to send her to some of these great schools. We earn good livings and pay significant amounts of money in taxes.

I don't begrudge anyone an opportunity to better themselves. It gets old all the time when you are busting your butt and your pocket is always being picked!

I'm confused... :O

The USA builds wall/fences and patrols its' borders & entry points to keep illegal immigrants out.

Then we reward the ones that can sucessfully defeat those obstacles.

What am I missing???

Yes that is confusing isn't it?

Instead of a wall they need to build an obstical course like on the tv show wipe out. If they can make it through we pay they'r college. If they dont they fall in a pool of sharks and we dont have to worry about deporting them. :laugh:

Just more politicians pandering to the Latino voters. The Libbers have been doing it for yrs. The repub's are just starting to jump on the band wagon. Its legal buying of votes plain and simple. I personally think its racists and would like to know why they wont pay for my white daughters schooling.

• Like 2