Beikirch's to make annoucement today

For those us us around here who shop for our guns and guns "stuff" there,pay attention, their lawyer is releasing a statement today about the store They are opening in PENN.

Hint it may have something to do with the SAFE act.....

Edited by Larry302

I don't want to speak for them, the site says "new PA location". the person there who i spoke with ( and he would be THE one to know) did not come right and and say moving,just that he could then sell guns he can't sell here as well as something to do with the ammo background check.

He did say, "so once a year you''ll have to drive to PA and buy a years worth at a time."

Hum that could be moving.... i figured just no ammo sales up here...... I hope they don't move altogather .

I don't want to speak for them, the site says "new PA location". the person there who i spoke with ( and he would be THE one to know) did not come right and and say moving,just that he could then sell guns he can't sell here as well as something to do with the ammo background check.

He did say, "so once a year you''ll have to drive to PA and buy a years worth at a time."

Hum that could be moving.... i figured just no ammo sales up here...... I hope they don't move altogather .

All great except what happens if/when PA adopts some crazzzzzy assssed laws like here?

Can't happen, right.............

Millions being spent to initiate this law, millions more to be spent in court against all of the lawsuits, lots of folks leaving NY, gun manufacturers planning to pull up stakes and move, laying off thousands, small FFL's moving or closing their doors, gun owners being prosecuted and jailed.

Tell me Mr Cuomo, is this your idea of FORWARD and CHANGE? If so, you are truly taking us down the road to tyranny!

Hans , the owner , just bought a new home here in Ontario a couple years ago . I don't think he'd want to move again very soon .

I agree that the East Rochester store is a Goldmine ! They get some huge orders from gun clubs as well as serving the general public .

I would think their wholesale business (gun stores not gun clubs) is MUCH bigger than their retail?

What are they selling to gun clubs, clay birds and ammo?

They are not closing. it is an additional store. They actually sell a lot outside of Ny and the PA store will let them continue without the NY BS.

Funny you guys brought up gun clubs ammo and clay targets becasue we had this conversation at lunch yesterday at work. When the ammo background check falls into place I wonder how gun clubs will handle it for their stock they keep on hand? How will they document their bulk orders and distribution?

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club