Just got the news...

growalot

I will now have a 20x10 ft walk in cooler to hang and cut my deer up in.. :yahoo::dancer::girldance::biggrin:

No more worrying about what to shoot and when...I don't have to sit home because the temps decided to hit 70 and I'm worried about getting the deer gutted dragged hung and processed by my self...just gut it and hang it in the cooler...set up the cutting tables...plenty of room....how to make my year!

• Like 2

I'm making a cold room this summer. Already have the structure built in the garage and the gizmo for the box a/c units are only about $200 or so and makes for a great chilly room. My room is small as can be, but it'll rack up 2-3 deer if need be.

I will now have a 20x10 ft walk in cooler to hang and cut my deer up in.. :yahoo::dancer::girldance::biggrin:

No more worrying about what to shoot and when...I don't have to sit home because the temps decided to hit 70 and I'm worried about getting the deer gutted dragged hung and processed by my self...just gut it and hang it in the cooler...set up the cutting tables...plenty of room....how to make my year!

PM me address.

Please.

Congratulations!!!...I'd love one for myself cause I find myself rushing deer over to the processors a lot in recent and they don't let them hang...at all!

I'd really like to see them hang for a few days but they usually call me the next day saying it's done and if you take one in that you hung yourself they don't like it because it has to get cut up before the one that is still dripping blood in the pickup...Unfortunately I don't have time to do it myself.