2nd grader suspended for assault pastry

Geno C

Things are really getting out of control. The worst part is that these jerks really do believe that they are accomplishing something useful when they come down hard in these kinds of innocent situations. Is there really any wonder how these kinds of people go from gan-shaped pastries to the irrational thinking that the appearance of a particular weapon (so-called "assault rifle") should be grounds for banning? People are going goofy when it comes to firearms. And this episode is just the latest nuttiness that fits right into the rest of it.

I really think schools are attempting to train our future adults to be afraid of, and hate, guns. If they get enough people thinking that way, it makes it that much easier to ban guns down the road.

Im not a conspiracy guy, but given these irrational decisions, made by schools, it makes me think. Last week a 6 year old little girl was suspended for having an "L" shaped piece of paper that her teacher said looked like a gun. I think it was in Philly.

• Like 4

This is a sad statement for our country !

We have a group of children that can't read, write, spell, entertain themselves or make change from a dollar bill without a computer and we worry about CRAP like this as a viable threat......

We need to let the teachers be teachers and parents disciplin their kids as PARENTS should and these problems will end.

When I grew up guns were tools around the house like my father's hammer and saw. You didn't touch them or risked the wrath. You learned how to work, and had to earn things you wanted in life. You learned that life wasn't fair, there were bullies, bad people and you were expected, NO taught, to make good decisions or there were consiquences......I hope we see those days again for our children.......there are not bad guns, there are BAD people.....a second grader playing with a pop tract hardly counts....I grew up playing "war" and mock military games in the woods with friends..when old enough we hunted, fished and traped together..we respected life, wildlife, other's lands and waters....we were afraid of doing wrong, we worked all summer at early ages to earn a gun for deer season or a bicycle we wanted. We then took great care of those items because they didn't come easily, we earned them.....

• Like 3

So no more playing coyboys and indians with finger guns at recess? Oops, I said "indian" and that's not PC.

Guess I will be expelled for the finger guns and in home detention for the derrogatory term.

Yes, they have all lost their minds and trying to take a page out of Obama's play book of brain washing and indoctrination.

• Like 2

The sugar content was probably too high.

The Liberals are slowly taking over our country by spreading their agenda through the national media that they own and by infiltrating our schools with their hate...I just read an article yesterday where some rich Libtard is buying up all of the Conservative and pro 2nd Ammendment media outlets to shut them down...Folks this is only the beginning, we've got to start fighting back!

Think about it, this country is being run by a handful of Billionaires that want to push their way of thinking on all of us.

Sounds like "school officials" are realizing that their reaction was excessive and unreasonable. Best things to do are: expose them (like was done here in the news) and remove them (run for school board and have a say in how the school is managed).

Chevy, you're right about the "Indian" political correctness stuff. At my kid's school, they sit "criss cross apple sauce" rather than "Indian style" nowadays.

They just released a safe act on pop tarts. 7 plot arts per box capacity, 10 is illegal... I mean c'mon, these people are seriously losing it! The boy had ADHD and plainly said he was in no way trying to make a gun. These anti gun liberals think they are so level headed but in reality they are complete idiots making our society even more scary knowing these types of people walk amongst us. I'll tell you, I'd rather a world full of good guys wih guns mixed with some bad guys with guns then to have a world with limitations on our guns and having people like these teachers and various anti's breeding amongst us. These people are a whole new breed and they seem to be multiplying. Scary...

• Like 2

So no more playing coyboys and indians with finger guns at recess? Oops, I said "indian" and that's not PC.

Guess I will be expelled for the finger guns and in home detention for the derrogatory term.

Yes, they have all lost their minds and trying to take a page out of Obama's play book of brain washing and indoctrination.

A kid did get suspended, a month or so ago for the finger gun thing!!

These incidents are so over the top that the only answer is an ulterior motive.

I have a picture of myself in 3rd or 4th grade, in the classroom, dressed up as a soldier with a toy Uzi, which really looked like an Uzi. No orange tip, it was all black and had all of the real features molded into it. It was absolutely no problem and caused no second though what so ever. Insane how far the pussification of this society has gone.

• Like 1

I have a picture of myself in 3rd or 4th grade, in the classroom, dressed up as a soldier with a toy Uzi, which really looked like an Uzi. No orange tip, it was all black and had all of the real features molded into it. It was absolutely no problem and caused no second though what so ever. Insane how far the pussification of this society has gone.

When I was a little kid we had toy guns in the toy chest in our class room. We all fought over them. When I was in high school our shop teacher showed us his new shot gun, out in the school parking lot. But all the while the pot smoking hemp wearing hippies were taking over the education system, slowly but surely.

You ain't kidden