The Chick On The Right.......

Lawdwaz

I'm getting ads with Flo from Progressive, she took make up lessons from Tammy Fay, funny because I went with USAA

And ads from EA games. Funny to because I don't buy EA/Origin drm coated software.

Maybe they're just trying to torment me because I

edit to add; was shopping for 4pin to 5/7 blade tow adapters  now its ads from etrailer.

Edited by Fantail

I'm getting ads with Flo from Progressive, she took make up lessons from Tammy Fay, funny because I went with USAA

And ads from EA games. Funny to because I don't buy EA/Origin drm coated software.

Maybe they're just trying to torment me because I

edit to add; was shopping for 4pin to 5/7 blade tow adapters  now its ads from etrailer.

i haven't played a sim city since 2000 back on my mac. Absolutely loved that game and was thinking of picking up the new one eventhough I know they're time hogs and I have little to spare. It was the reviews that turned me off. I'm all for social gaming on FPS and what not, but not a sim city game. I think they dropped the ball big time with the small cities and requiring you to rely on your neighbors. I get it. But it should have been an option, and not a requirement.

i see her now, i did a few searches for t shirts to see if it would show her. cute but hate to tell you all. they aren't that big lol she is bending over lol. can't believe i am tell you this

Are you saying yours are bigger? Proof?  :biggrin: