I can't believe Joe Biden is just one heartbeat away from leading this country . . .

I'll be the first to agree that Biden frequently come off as a little goofy.  But, what's so outrageous about this particular statement.  Is he wrong about an AR15 round being more likely to pass through a wall and cause unintended injury than a shotgun?  Maybe I misunderstood.

There is a funny youtube video you should search for.  I can't do youtube at work, or I would post the link.  The video shows Biden talking about how the only gun you need for home defense is a "double barreled shotgun".  He claims this is what he bought for his wife to defend herself in their somewhat secluded neighborhood.  He repeatedly uses the term,"double barreled shotgun", which just illustrates to me how out of touch this guy really is.  The video has some great footage of women shooting shotguns-very funny stuff.

I'll be the first to agree that Biden frequently come off as a little goofy.  But, what's so outrageous about this particular statement.  Is he wrong about an AR15 round being more likely to pass through a wall and cause unintended injury than a shotgun?  Maybe I misunderstood.

I think his statement probably displays his limited knowledge about building construction as much as his complete lack of knowledge in firearms. There are very few firearms projectiles that won't pass through drywall and still have lethal power on the other side.

Biden's whole point was to demonize AR style rifles by suggesting that an AR round is much more deadly than other rounds, which of course untrue. He is reaching out to the uninformed.

Did you know that a Corvette can be driven much faster than a Ford Fusion? If you drive the Corvette irresponsibly you could kill someone.