Terrorist attack on Boston Marathon?

Elmo

For your information I em a super moderator of a way bigger site than this one . And 2 we don't allow people to even pick on people for there spelling or what they post . It wouldnt have even went this far if he wasnt emailing me crap on my yahoo account. So don't go there with me I don't swear often but on a site like thos that has hardly anybody watching over it .this is what happens when mods don't answer emails

For your information I em a super moderator of a way bigger site than this one . And 2 we don't allow people to even pick on people for there spelling or what they post . It wouldnt have even went this far if he wasnt emailing me crap on my yahoo account. So don't go there with me I don't swear often but on a site like thos that has hardly anybody watching over it .this is what happens when mods don't answer emails

i never received ONE email from you first off, secondly if your a MOD on another site then following the rules on this one should come second nature, end of discussion. if you feel so inclined to curse when someone says something you disagree with then thats on you. If its something that bothers you can easily PM one of us to assist you. this site is heavily watched, all day everyday...

if you have such a problem with the site you do not have to stay here, you can simply use your "own" site. Us MODs dont like to feel like we have to come down on every person and regulate their words or what they wish to say every second of the day, ive been on site like that and its BS when post after post is deleted or edited due to an up tight group of mods on a power trip. Here you can say what you wish so long as it follows our rules here. Its quite simple really, keep it clean and enjoy the site. just a heads up people wont always agree with what you have to say. i have gotten called out here as well, you learn to roll with the punches. i certainly dont curse and act like an idiot tho. doesnt say much for you if you are a so called MOD

• Like 3

It wouldnt have went that far if one mod would have answered a email . Aint trying to justify anything at all .just stating a fact. People believe what they want . But iam sure this isnt the first time this has happend here

there are a few MODS here, if one dosnt answer it means we have private lives off this site as well... feel free to contact another for help. just sayin...

Not ok for us to talk about this but it is ok for Obama to exploit the kids killed in Conn.  Typical thinking of a liberal...  I am sorry but with things like this starting to happen you can bet I will defend my right to gun ownership no matter what is in the news!!!  Take your 24 hour thinking somewhere else... 

And yes you are a troll...

Not ok for us to talk about this but it is ok for Obama to exploit the kids killed in Conn.  Typical thinking of a liberal...  I am sorry but with things like this starting to happen you can bet I will defend my right to gun ownership no matter what is in the news!!!  Take your 24 hour thinking somewhere else... 

i agree... i have a problem when a bombing like this occurs and the same day our voice of this country is speaking about gun control. there is a huge disconnect there and either i see things different or I am not blinded or fooled by Obama one bit. I see a bigger problem when our president is speaking gun agendas on the news same day as a tragic bombing the a few guys voicing their opinions on a forum. 

Umm did anybody even read how all the arguin got started virgil had a problem with mine and wny buckhunters post . Thats how all this started sorry if my language got out of hand. And I em a mod and never have I swore on my site. People who post on the site aint ignorant and they aint spelling natzis like some are here . Agaim sorry for defending other forum members

Umm did anybody even read how all the arguin got started virgil had a problem with mine and wny buckhunters post . Thats how all this started sorry if my language got out of hand. And I em a mod and never have I swore on my site. People who post on the site aint ignorant and they aint spelling natzis like some are here . Agaim sorry for defending other forum members

Virgil is his own breed at times lol

no worries just keep it clean bud. There are a lot of spelling freaks apparently on here and some are soft to talking about gun issues on the same day as this bombing i guess. but they dont have say on what others can talk about plain and simple...

Virgil is his own breed at times lol

no worries just keep it clean bud. There are a lot of spelling freaks apparently on here and some are soft to talking about gun issues on the same day as this bombing i guess. but they dont have say on what others can talk about plain and simple...

Maybe people don't like it when every news story gets turned into a 2nd amendment argument. I actualy have a side bet with a buddy to see how long and who is the first to say "now we gotta ban ----" doc won this thread with a time of 36 minutes.

• Like 1

Oh good lord, look what i missed. Sorry if i didnt answer any emails or pms, ive been busy. The language is unacceptable, no bones about it.

As for the length of time for a comment, its been covered. I will say that I didnt hear a darn one of the people here complaining about the 2nd ammendment references, calling out the liberals for starting the rhetoric before the kids in Sandy Hook's bodys were cold. I havent heard one of you condemn anyone for parading the kids parents around Washington, or use that and the Aurora tragedies as fodder for their agendas. Double standards are convenient, arent they?

• Like 3

are you talking about the AR's? 

i saw it all over the news last night, NY beefed up all efforts in security. i saw dozens of different cops carrying AR's with 30 round mags. 

http://www.policymic.com/articles/35433/new-york-city-mta-transit-update-high-security-after-boston-bombing

yeah king cumorons men can break the law but i cant... WTF

AMEN BRO!!!

Oh good lord, look what i missed. Sorry if i didnt answer any emails or pms, ive been busy. The language is unacceptable, no bones about it.

As for the length of time for a comment, its been covered. I will say that I didnt hear a darn one of the people here complaining about the 2nd ammendment references, calling out the liberals for starting the rhetoric before the kids in Sandy Hook's bodys were cold. I havent heard one of you condemn anyone for parading the kids parents around Washington, or use that and the Aurora tragedies as fodder for their agendas. Double standards are convenient, arent they?

Awww give him a break!!! he is getting the turkey contest ready!!! and that is FAR more important than some little argument...

WNY, I agree that much of the grandstanding by the gun control advocates in the aftermath of Newtown has been in poor taste.  But, I don't think that's a good comparison to what I took exception with on this thread.  A few weeks ago, there was a public defender, who was licensed and armed when he was shot and killed by some thug in Texas.  I don't recall any advocates for gun control ranting and raving or making wisecracks about how being a gun owner or even carrying a weapon doesn't guarantee your safety.  That, to me, would have been a fair comparison.

I have to wonder what planet any gun owner would have to be from to not immediately wonder how the anti-gun crazies will use this tragedy to feed their anti-gun agendas. It has become a regular expectation to watch the liberal media and the gun-banning loonies link all tragedies to gun control. We know how unhappy it makes them that guns weren't used so they could make further use out of this to extend their agenda. Heaven help us if it turns out that gun powder was the propellant for the bombs.

• Like 1