Found a pot field while hunting...

G-Hunter

Last year I found a big pot field next to a bog I usually hunt waterfowl in.  I didn't call the cops, but I used those plants for target practice!!!

Let's just say those pot heads came back to some serious damage....  LOL

What would you do if you ran into some punks pot grow!?

I'm sure there are some funny stories floatin around out there...

I've also heard they steak out traps and are sometimes armed at their sites.... wouldn't wanna be on the wrong end of that deal.  I'd be willing to bet I have better aim than them with a shotgun though!   ;)

Internet rumors and real life happenings are 2 different things.

Can't remember ever hearing of an actual violent or even any confrontation in NY.

I have more issues about the language some think is OK on a public family site.

• Like 2

But theyre growing an illegal plant.  You wouldn't call the cops?!

Not unless it was a sizable plot of several hundred square feet or more, but a small patch is just some punks experimenting to see what they can produce for their own use. Something me and my friends did as teenagers and we never hurt anyone. Now if it was a meth lab that would be an entirely different story..

• Like 2

Not unless it was a sizable plot of several hundred square feet or more, but a small patch is just some punks experimenting to see what they can produce for their own use. Something me and my friends did as teenagers and we never hurt anyone. Now if it was a meth lab that would be an entirely different story..

what if it was a "small" meth lab?    I mean if its just the size of the operation that bothers you..................

But theyre growing an illegal plant.  You wouldn't call the cops?!

You didn't call cops so why ask what others would do

I would confiscate every bit of that offending weed and take it home for further investigation. B)

I think you will need help

I just noticed that Lawdwaz... how do I edit the title?  Let my anger get the best of me there... lol

Still angry after a year?

Edited by paula
  • Like 2

what if it was a "small" meth lab?    I mean if its just the size of the operation that bothers you..................

A meth head and a pot head are 2 totally different animals. And like I said a small pot plot is just some kids growing for their own use. A 2 acre field is someone who is selling. Is that good enough.

• Like 2

I'm guessing it was the booze talking.

I dont drink, I was just thinking of how I'm probably not the first NY hunter to find a pot site, interested in everyones story!

Yeah it was probably just experimentation, I know they mean no harm but it pisses me off how they plant on other people's property in hopes it won't get tied back to them or something... I guess it's getting legalized now so maybe it's not so bad after all lol

Internet rumors and real life happenings are 2 different things.

Can't remember ever hearing of an actual violent or even any confrontation in NY.

I have more issues about the language some think is OK on a public family site.

Oh no rumors, these are news stories I've seen on tv about growers boobie-trapping their grow for animals/humans.  Maybe large grows aren't as common in NY as they are out west, who knows tho.  

I think the language I used wasn't the best, but it's nothing you haven't heard before right?  I think you'll be ok, and if not then I'll send you a sympathy basket.  I'm not kidding... ;)

I'm fine - heard it before, used it before, but there is a time and place for it.

Open, public family areas are not it.

Most are smart enough not to do so like in a restaurant store or any other public place, but obviously a few are not.

Shame you don't understand and probably never will.

You are the one needing the basket - let us know where to send it.

• Like 1

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

Last year I found a big pot field next to a bog I usually hunt waterfowl in.  I didn't call the cops, but I used those plants for target practice!!!

Let's just say those pot heads came back to some serious damage....  LOL

I  just have to ask...was this YOUR land, private land or state land this bog is on?