License purchase date

Paula

Paula do it online if you have access? I buy mine all the time online and it works out great.

+1. I haven't bought a license in any state in person in many years. I do everything online.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I thought about that. When can that be done? I would rather not

Use a credit card.

My husband thinks I should either cancel or shorten my

Vacation. I DON'T THINK SO

I too would always buy my license the day they go on sale. Why I do , I have no idea . It's not like they will run out of license's. Maybe doe permit's , but some area's they can't give them away.

Enjoy your vacation !!!!

I thought about that. When can that be done? I would rather not

Use a credit card.

My husband thinks I should either cancel or shorten my

Vacation. I DON'T THINK SO

Why are you that concerned with getting it right away? DMPs are a lottery system, not exactly first come first served.

As for online, they go on sale the same day online as they do anywhere else. You can use a debit card if you like.

• Like 1

I've got a question about dmp's ... Last year got two for 8G right when I bought my license the first day... Say I don't get my dmp's for that unit this year, can I pony up another 10 bucks and try for a different unit?

No, one shot deal.

There are a few units that offer bonus DMP's after about November 1st though.

Other than my "lifetime hunting license" that comes through the mail, I always go down to the Town Hall for my bow license. It's one of the times that I get to say hi to all the folks down there and get updated on the local gossip and hot topics ... lol.

• Like 1

Other than my "lifetime hunting license" that comes through the mail, I always go down to the Town Hall for my bow license. It's one of the times that I get to say hi to all the folks down there and get updated on the local gossip and hot topics ... lol.

Don't lie Doc, there's a good looking female there I bet!