Looking like a good weekend ahead!

WNYBuckHunter

high of 59 where i hunt for sat and sunday. Going with the girlfriend to go apple/pumpkin picking but i will def be out in the mornings and try to get out on sat afternoon if i play my cards right.  Just moved a stand on sunday to a real good area full of white oaks. rubs droppings and sh*t everywhere. I know there is a big 10 point running around up there and i hope to get a crack at him this weekend.

John

• Like 1

Lots of buck movement last couple days,saw 2 mature bucks yesterday. Watched them from 7 45 to 10 30 in a bean field.

I pretty much only have to work 3 days between oct 18 to Nov. 20 th!

Insane! I'd jump for joy with that time off!

Ya I took most of my, "picks" during hunting , some I could not get .

Later another LT. Wants to trade tricks off,he had a week in early Nov he'd trade for my May tick off....

Most time off in a row I ever had.

Looking forward to getting back in a tree. Not sure which week I should take off, the first or second full week of Nov. Good luck everyone!

Neithet if just one week. Split the back half of the first week and front end of the second.

Not sure I can get away with that. The way my schedule is will allow me to get out for Monday afternoon, Wed morning till 10, Thursday Morning until noon and all day Sunday. So I will be able to hunt half days the week I don't take off.

Im taking my niece hunting for the youth hunt this weekend and until them im staying out of the area i hunt because last night they were filing out of the woods right in front of the ground blind we will be sitting by,  And If Saturday night is anything like the last 2 nights she should be able to get a deer to come within shooting range with out a problem,

Im taking my niece hunting for the youth hunt this weekend and until them im staying out of the area i hunt because last night they were filing out of the woods right in front of the ground blind we will be sitting by, And If Saturday night is anything like the last 2 nights she should be able to get a deer to come within shooting range with out a problem,

Good luck to your niece, and good for you for bringing her!

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• Like 1