Jump to content

Would you vote to make it legal?


Belo

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

Set a date and let’s do this!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you don't succeed, it's a free hunt. Enjoy it and you never know, you might get lucky.  

Hey FS, you obviously have a pic of the target buck. Care to share? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Chef said:


I am 100% willing and will only shoot at the target buck. If I win I get the rack to mount so I can remember my triumph.

I won’t win as this exercise is designed for failure. But it’s worth the experience


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after saying your afraid of shooting the wrong buck on a number of occasions you would have no problem cutting a security check to cover any accidental mishaps. Refundable of course. That way my other partners involved have their bases covered. And you agree to sign off and be videoed and pictured to use anywhere anytime at our discretion. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BizCT said:

This is epic. Ball is in FSW's court. Will he pick Chef or Wolc? OR BOTH?

Chef agrees to the terms I will get him a date. It’s not just my operation and not real keen in a guy having doubts of being able to shoot the correct deer in a facility with 200-300 inch bucks running around but he puts up the cash for the size of the deer we pick out and he agrees to all the video rules and it’s a done deal. If this is going to happen this will be used for high fence operations all across the country. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am glad that chef and fsw are close to an agreement.  I’d prefer not to give up a morning of free range ML deer hunting and bass fishing, to get a crack at a high-fence bb or “junk-rack”.  
 

I am still willing to pitch in on my previously described terms , if their deal falls thru.  If it’s a go with them, and it happens while I am up in the  neighborhood, I’ll swing by at lunch time (if fsw will allow it) so we can make it an official huntingny gtg.  I will bring along some bb neck-roast / Ruby-red crockpot stew.

 

 I hope FSW invites Belo to that after-hunt lunch party, since he started this whole thing, and would surely enjoy the bb stew.  

Edited by wolc123
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chef agrees to the terms I will get him a date. It’s not just my operation and not real keen in a guy having doubts of being able to shoot the correct deer in a facility with 200-300 inch bucks running around but he puts up the cash for the size of the deer we pick out and he agrees to all the video rules and it’s a done deal. If this is going to happen this will be used for high fence operations all across the country. 

How much security do you want, I would give the money for someone else to hold in escrow. I have not see a picture of this buck so I do not know it’s disgusting characteristics. Show us all a picture. And let’s make it happen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

 Well if this happens- we might all see Four Seasons with Chef shaking hands. 

  Wait-- Four Seasons would never show his face on this site.

 I met Chef in person-- Great Guy. 

I believe he has shown his face, he is blonde hair mullet 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I am glad that chef and fsw are close to an agreement.  I’d prefer not to give up a morning of free range ML deer hunting and bass fishing, to get a crack at a high-fence bb or “junk-rack”.  
 

I am still willing to pitch in on my previously described terms , if their deal falls thru.  If it’s a go with them, and it happens while I am up in the  neighborhood, I’ll swing by at lunch time (if fsw will allow it) so we can make it an official huntingny gtg.  I will bring along some bb neck-roast / Ruby-red crockpot stew.

 

 I hope FSW invites Belo to that after-hunt lunch party, since he started this whole thing, and would surely enjoy the bb stew.  

I don't think you have anything to worry about because it looked like you were never in it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wouldn't it be a tremendous outreach to HuntingNY faithful for FSW to allow us to come help in the culling process in the off season. Talk about. GTG


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is they still sell the cull bucks for good money


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Chef said:


How much security do you want, I would give the money for someone else to hold in escrow. I have not see a picture of this buck so I do not know it’s disgusting characteristics. Show us all a picture. And let’s make it happen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will pay them the cash when you get there. They will be the one picking out which buck it is and you will pay accordingly. If it’s 120 class buck it will be 3 grand. You shoot the wrong buck and you own it. And your going to agree to be questioned and videoed at their discretion? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

You will pay them the cash when you get there. They will be the one picking out which buck it is and you will pay accordingly. If it’s 120 class buck it will be 3 grand. You shoot the wrong buck and you own it. And your going to agree to be questioned and videoed at their discretion? 

How much to shoot that monster you posted a few hours ago?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You will pay them the cash when you get there. They will be the one picking out which buck it is and you will pay accordingly. If it’s 120 class buck it will be 3 grand. You shoot the wrong buck and you own it. And your going to agree to be questioned and videoed at their discretion? 

Wait...YOU don't run this show? This isn't YOUR pen? Anyone else seeing the game/players shifting?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:


Wait...YOU don't run this show? This isn't YOUR pen? Anyone else seeing the game/players shifting?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And again how many years have you been told that we do not hunt on our Farm as it’s a farm. Did you not see the two pictures above in a post of a buck at night in a pic and then a couple bucks standing at a feeder?   I have vested interests in 3 different hunting operations with other owners.  And that matters how? Regardless of who owns it or where it’s located it’s all doing the same job. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, land 1 said:

who's "They" it was always implied from the way u spoke u were the boss.... then again i gues wrong for me to assume... 3grand for 120.? I thought it was an offer for him come there and meet your challange not just be a normal paying customer for a cull buck, 

After him making numerous comments about being afraid of shooting the wrong buck that kinda played itself out. Obviously he is not real sure of himself, his skills or his hunting prowess and with how many 100’s of thousands of dollars walking around on these ranches. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Paula said:

I don't think you have anything to worry about because it looked like you were never in it 

Maybe the designated big pen hunt will be close to you and he will invite you to the post-hunt party.  There will be plenty of food, if he invites me.  I could bring along some fresh smallmouth bass fillets, if he does it later in the early ML week, and maybe even some fresh doe tenderloin.    

BBC29B36-F447-4970-8559-AF0D4ED67273.thumb.jpeg.b1e59451aa227e0c94f6be866cd8383d.jpeg

As previously stated, I’d rather skip the big pen hunt, but I am always in for a party with good food, especially when I can provide it.  My freezer is very well stocked right now, and the fall meat harvest has only just begun.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And again how many years have you been told that we do not hunt on our Farm as it’s a farm. Did you not see the two pictures above in a post of a buck at night in a pic and then a couple bucks standing at a feeder?   I have vested interests in 3 different hunting operations with other owners.  And that matters how? Regardless of who owns it or where it’s located it’s all doing the same job. 

The only pictures I remember seeing from you are from dead bucks in trucks shot in Letchworth by somebody and the "Freaks of Four Season" page (which are really cool by the way). I didn't click on the pictures recently because I presumed it would be of the same deer..not knowing things changed so drastically. Clearly I am not alone in this confusion


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You will pay them the cash when you get there. They will be the one picking out which buck it is and you will pay accordingly. If it’s 120 class buck it will be 3 grand. You shoot the wrong buck and you own it. And your going to agree to be questioned and videoed at their discretion? 

This is a joke, I am not handing 3k to someone I don’t know. You keep changing the game. Because you don’t even own this deer. For all we know this deer won’t even be in the pen. Like I said I will give the money to a neutral party to hold


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After him making numerous comments about being afraid of shooting the wrong buck that kinda played itself out. Obviously he is not real sure of himself, his skills or his hunting prowess and with how many 100’s of thousands of dollars walking around on these ranches. 

How could I be sure until I saw a picture of said buck and know how distinguishable it is. Again you obviously have no real interest in this and are now just looking to get out and that is fine.

But I will show up just give me a time a place and a buck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Maybe the designated big pen hunt will be close to you and he will invite you to the post-hunt party.  There will be plenty of food, if he invites me.  I could bring along some fresh smallmouth bass fillets, if he does it later in the early ML week, and maybe even some fresh doe tenderloin.    

BBC29B36-F447-4970-8559-AF0D4ED67273.thumb.jpeg.b1e59451aa227e0c94f6be866cd8383d.jpeg

As previously stated, I’d rather skip the big pen hunt, but I am always in for a party with good food, especially when I can provide it.  My freezer is very well stocked right now, and the fall meat harvest has only just begun.  

 I might pass on the Buck Balls . 

Opps-- wait-- a whole generation  of Weight Trainers took- " Orchic"  without  knowing exactly what it was. That was popular  by itself and mixed in other Bodybuilding  supplements  that,I took.

 Orchic basically  is crushed up Bull Balls. If only,I had known back in the 1980s- lol!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...